Ashes @ Lords

Siddle and Hauritz to make maiden centuries and save us from defeat...

And bowl lol

The best thing Ponting can do now is send out the physio :lol:

Gold!!:lol:

Dunno bout Flintoff being overated - was bowling 150k and started the rot with that spell even though he only got 1 - it was the best one - Hussey was playing well.....

Thank god I am busy doing deals at the moment because I need something to take my mind off this dismal test performance :cry:

I think it will be safe to say we will be down 1-0 going into the 3rd test, please bring back Stuart Clarke!

Thank god I am busy doing deals at the moment because I need something to take my mind off this dismal test performance :cry:

I think it will be safe to say we will be down 1-0 going into the 3rd test, please bring back Stuart Clarke!
:D:D

The best thing Ponting could do at the moment is hold his catches, he just dropped a sitter...

yeah saw that! My bed-ridden grandpa could've caught that!:lol:
Shame, ricky.

And that other guy is right after watching that Flintoff spell I'm convinced again he is a decent player. Just his arrogance annoys me...:mad:

Krezja is a attacking bowler who will get bags of wickets but go for a lot of runs

Hauritz is a defensive bowler who doesn't go for many runs but doesn't get too many wickets.

Krezja tries to turn the ball and doesn't mind where it ends up while Haury bowls accurate stuff but with minimal spin. They can't really be compared fairly.

In the batting department Krezja is winning......

i would rather have Krezja as he goes for runs but turns the ball more then hauritz and gets wickets

will stuart clarke play next test

hopefully. I don't know who he will replace. Krezja would have his benefits in england but Haury is the better choice for the English conditions

two Full days of batting? (weather permitting) Can't see Australia getting out of this one unlike the Poms in the First Test. I mean if there were ever a match the Poms should win its this one.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

yeah, Clark in. Hauritz out. easy.

u know, i have a feeling that a few superb knocks from our top order batsman will save us a draw. They just have to play smart and not to play the unwanted shots, and bloody Hughes should learn how to play in the legside in the nets!

See Katich's dismissal, what a crock! That was a deadset no ball [-X

Back
Top Bottom