Ashes @ Lords

bombersfc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
bombersfc
Just thought I'd start a new discussion thread. Dull and disappointing start for the Aussies, I thought. What the hell has happened to Johnson lately?:blink:

Any one have thoughts??

His Girlfriend and his Mum

His GF is the dog and Mum is the cat

an10.jpg

Well that's Hauritz gone for the series. Unbelieveable.

Will Krejza be validating his passport at 9am tomorrow morning?

Hauritz to Strauss, 3 runs, and he's dropped him and Hauritz is in real trouble here. Cook went down the pitch and smacked it straight back to Hauritz whose middle finger of his right (spinning) has been bent backwards. Ouch. Serious pain. He's off the field here

He's in serious trouble here. So are Australia. That could easily rule Hauritz out from bowling any more in this match. North is going to finish the over. "He'll never be able to give his captain the finger with the same feeling again," chirps Miller

---from cricinfo

Hauritz dislocated middle right finger. Won't bowl the rest of the tour in my books. Looked bad - and he dropped him!

Well that's Hauritz gone for the series. Unbelieveable.

Will Krejza be validating his passport at 9am tomorrow morning?

Nah rumour has it that Warnie will be ditching the Poker ashes and flying to England in a few days... Did somebody say comebacks :D

Never a dull moment with Warnie!!!

PS - rumour started by me ;):D

Oh thats right he is already there! ;)

Anyone seen FACE/OFF???..............

Oh thats right he is already there! ;)

Anyone seen FACE/OFF???..............

yeh but Nicholas Cage can't Act let alone bowl!! Sorry coulcn't resist!
Lets put it all this Warne stuff behind us! We don't need him., We did more than ok when he was out of the team for a year when 'mummy made me do it cause i'm fat' lets lets someone fight for the position. remeber the reoling door wicket keepers when Marsh retired? Healy came into the team after 5 first class games and keep for 11 years. Someone is out there but untill he wins us a test on the fifth day we need to show respect to the current players and the baggy green! And remember these guys want to be there, not on a boat fishing for Barra negotiating with his agent for his next commercial payday!
The Aussies don't have sponsorship stickers on their bats and flash them at the camera when the get a 50 or ton and they always put their sunglasses on the back of their hats in respect of the badge, do the poms?

Just thought I'd start a new discussion thread. Dull and disappointing start for the Aussies, I thought. What the hell has happened to Johnson lately?:blink:

Any one have thoughts??

Well, he hasnt bowled in England vary much, if at all.

His Girlfriend and his Mum

His GF is the dog and Mum is the cat

Dude.... his girl on the cover of ralph...........:eek:

good innnings by strauss in any way u look at it middle let him and cook down but still in a pretty good position

Well, he hasnt bowled in England vary much, if at all.

Dude.... his girl on the cover of ralph...........:eek:

very much. But he's bowled the most out of the Aussies!

Yes his Gf is hot.

liked Mambo's comments. Rain is putting a serious dent in proceedings with those pesky Poms trying to stay on the front foot. Broad bowling rubbish. Flintoff= OVER RATED!!

AUSSIES 111/4 ARE IN BIG BIG TROUBLE

REALLY Amazing as i thought we would win at cardiff and england held on
now at lords were england has not beaten us for years australia look almost dead

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

114/5 clarke out very soft wicket
the barmey armey are going wild now england smell blood
Question will big freddie fire to get england to retain the ashes again?
also it amazes me how stephen harmison was left out took 6-20 in durbin in england

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

now left to brad haddin and marcus north to glue the innings togther
our batting has been disgraful

when will pointing give up the captincey as he is finshed better batter then captain also can some one put a fire cracker up Micheal clarke bum he has goon from excellent middle order batter to a rich pretty boy who is still living in the past.

one more thing mitchell jhonson is struggling cricket austrlia would be wise to talk to glen mcgrath about bowling at lords.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Here come the poms
australia 139/6

jimmy anderson the destroyer 4-27 of 13 overs

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

News flash jhonson out 148/7

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Andrew STRAUSS LOOKS LIKE A GENIUS WITH HIS CAPTICNCEY 3 WICKETS FELL BY THE HOOK SHOT
:cry::cry::cry:
COMPLECENT Aussies get a england belting pointing getting out captined again ha ha bye bye punter :wave::wave::wave:

the england commentaors are creaming there pants gloating already :lol::lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

play has ended early cause australia could not bat:lol::lol::lol:
england ready to rape us very soon:lol::lol::p

Steve-o, have you heard of spelling, punctuation and grammar??
Get off Ponting's back its only one day of bloody cricket.

Yes, the Aussies didn't bat that well; but England also bowled very well.

If there's one team I couldn't stand us losing to its those bloody Poms!!

I guess Steve-o DOES go for carlton...

Back
Top Bottom