Anyone else having site problems?

I have only got on tonight after trying since Friday. I can usually get on of an arvo, but only late. Been having touble getting on all week.

Yep,Having the exact same problem.Only on this site mainly.Have not had much trouble on others.

I'm with bigpond,Dial-up but i don't think the Diall up is the problem.

Is it only Teltsa users having trouble?

I think u guys have alot of protections on your computer, like norton, zone alarm, spam-controller, spyware killer, all those filters.. and pop-up blockers..

if u have PMs and suddenly disconnected from this site, i recommend u guys disable the PM pop-up notifications.. because this forum scripts encourage to pop-up if u ever enable that option, and the usual defenders do not allow auto-popup stuff, resulting in disconnecting from the site..

if u are using firewall, enable this site to be used freely accessible.. and spyware and registry editor, they are not required to turn on if there's auto-protect options, and anti-virus, yes, u can turn it on... but u have to double check ur options if ur anti-virus is combo with firewall..

i use firefox to this site, and firefox can manually disable/enable the pop-up and access version on particular page.. so, u just allow the main site ozcardtrader.com.au and there shall be no problem.

hope this helps

all it is for me is i click on the ozcardtrader.com.au link and after about a minute loading it just stops loading and says the internet is offline. everything is fine on the other sites though.....and ive only got 2 spyware removing tools which arent even on.. but it hasnt happened to me for a few weeks now so ill see how i go.

Andy,

i am pretty sure it's because of pop-up blocker in ur case.. u mentioned u use two spyware removers, one probably is from yahoo toolbar.. or if u have any toolbars on ur IE.. i suggest u look into pop-up options.. i presume u use IE.. find somewhere in options to enable auto pop-up exclusively to ozcardtrader.com.au and i guess it will work..

did it happen only when u have PM or without having PM?

it happens when i log in. the spywar removals i use are programs but they are not active. and i have no google toolbar or yahoo toolbar stuff. ive allowed ozcards to not get blocked so we will see how i go.
thanks Linn,
Andy.

Andy,

ur welcome, hope it all goes well, once ur issue is solved, perhaps, u can help others here as well. coz since the day i joined here, a little over 5-6 months, i only had one lagging moment.. so, i think this login problem is because of the personalized settings of the computer...

Guys, if you can email me a tracert when you cannot access the site then it might help isolate the problem.

Go to start -> run, type cmd, then enter

Then when the box opens up type
Code:
tracert ozcardtrader.com.au

when it finishes running, you need to copy and paste the results into an email and send to me [email protected]

The results will look something like this

Code:
C:\Windows\system32>tracert ozcardtrader.com.au

Tracing route to ozcardtrader.com.au [202.60.72.83]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  c210-49-199-142.fitzg2.qld.optusnet.com.au [210.49.199.142]
  2     6 ms     8 ms     7 ms  10.52.128.1
  3     8 ms     7 ms     7 ms  rdl3-pos4.gw.optusnet.com.au [198.142.144.141]
  4    23 ms    24 ms    23 ms  61.88.171.113
  5    20 ms    21 ms    22 ms  ge-wan3-1.52gdc76f02.optus.net.au [61.88.221.33]
  6    24 ms    23 ms    23 ms  61.88.171.198
  7    39 ms    39 ms    39 ms  g1-39.switch1.bne.pacific.net.au [210.23.140.254]
  8    36 ms    36 ms    38 ms  g1-hs.core-bne.servers.net.au [203.143.242.154]
  9    53 ms    50 ms    57 ms  phoenix.webrox.com.au [202.60.72.83]

Trace complete.

Cheers

I've found the fault which is common to all users that have reported problems. It is a router/switch in Sydney called TenGigE0-1-0-2.chw-core2.Sydney.telstra.net (203.50.19.129). I am reporting this to the Datacentre and asking them to report it to their suppliers. I will let you know how I go.

I've had a mare of a time trying to get on here lately - in the last 3 or 4 days I've been able to load the site twice, both after 9 at night for some reason. Any other time the page can't load and I start using naughty words!

V frustrating - any help maybe email as I can't reply to pm's!!

just had a bit of a problem. bout 20-30 minutes ago, couldn't get on at all, site was lagging and then it said "page cannot be displayed".. this is like the first time though.

Yeah the one tonight was a network issue, all good now though.

The other Telstra issue should be fixed "soon" - they are aware of it. Getting it fixed though, it's like pulling teeth. I have confirmed with other providers they have same problem. I will look at getting something in place as a workaround.

Yeah the one tonight was a network issue, all good now though.

The other Telstra issue should be fixed "soon" - they are aware of it. Getting it fixed though, it's like pulling teeth. I have confirmed with other providers they have same problem. I will look at getting something in place as a workaround.

Bloody Telstra, don't start me on Telstra. There like Upper Deck to me.
I'm never going back to them. Go AAPT, never ever had a problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom