Anyone else having site problems?

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I know Aussieal can't log on to the site for the moment and don't know why?
:confused:

Anyone else experianced log in problems lately or the site being down at all?

no problems now.but over the last couple of weeks every now and then when i try and look at a thread it says it can't find the server and i end have having to log of and wait 20-30 minutes and then log on again.this would have happened about 5-6 times in the last fortnight.how this helps
tony :D

its happened to me also. three or four times i try to log on i have to wait 15 mins before i can.

no problem, been on and off here the whole day today...

sometimes it may not be a server problem.. it could be a DNS issue..
i do not know exactly what's wrong even i login many times a day here...

if you are using windows..

go to command dos prompt..

u can type 'cmd' in RUN..

when u get there
type

> ipconfig /flushdns

(Instructs the network host to dump all cached DNS entries.)

and try to log back in, put the password is if u need to.. that will be helpful for your DNS issues.. other than that, it's a hosting server issues.

if you wanna know whether the server has an issue, you can use to click this link by checking whether the server is internationally aceepting packets across the world..

Ping the main site here

hope this helps

There is a problem with some internet providers getting access into some other networks. It's an upstream provider issue and not much we can do about it unfortunately. We have to wait for them (whoever they are) to fix it :(

We rang Bigpond to see if it was our internet provider,but they say its not them and that we need to turn of our firewall and virus scanner to get in.

This problem happen after we did updates in the spybot since then we have had problems getting on.Some days i cant get in at all even if i wait an hour or so.

Had no problems getting on, but I did notice the other day that I put a post in AJ's thread about the 120PT holders, and about half hour later, it was gone... no sign of it ever being there...??

No biggie tho.

hey guys i've been having problems all week connecting to ozcardtrader, sometimes it works when i turn off my anti-virus software though, very wierd:rolleyes:
got on tonight after about 15 attempts yey!!!:D

hey guys i've been having problems all week connecting to ozcardtrader, sometimes it works when i turn off my anti-virus software though, very wierd:rolleyes:
got on tonight after about 15 attempts yey!!!:D

I was talking to a bloke and he said it was from updates i had down on my spybot he recommended i try this... in the start menu you go to all programs then to accessories then to system tools then into system restore and set your pc back to the date before updates where down.
ive done this and hopefully this might fix it if it doesnt fix it i can go back and undo it if i like.

Had no problems getting on, but I did notice the other day that I put a post in AJ's thread about the 120PT holders, and about half hour later, it was gone... no sign of it ever being there...??

No biggie tho.

Thats cos it was a want thread LOL Because it wasn't a card want list doesn't change the rules... I realised what was going on after a few minutes ;D

I have only got on tonight after trying since Friday. I can usually get on of an arvo, but only late. Been having touble getting on all week.

Back
Top Bottom