Anyone dealt with jarratt2005 / Anthony Jarratt ?

OMG

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OMG
I purchased a card from him off ebay over a month ago , after 3 weeks still no card so I pm him and he said it was sent out during Christmas holiday so it took longer , so I decided to wait and hopefully would arrive soon , well 4 weeks pass = nothing , 5 weeks = nothing . I msged him multiple times but he just ignored all my msges . I had to open a dispuit with Ebay and yet he still never replied or left a message , so eventually ebay sided with me and I got the refund .

I assume he was not happy with the ending price of the card , he was hoping to get $125+ because thats the buy it now price he gave me when I asked before the listing ended . Card ended up going for $20 and I just think he didnt ship the card at all and ignored my pm's .

Has anyone dealt with him before ? just curious = jarratt2005 / Anthony Jarratt ?

yeah i have purchased several items from him before, never had and issues one did take 4 weeks but ive learnt that sometime it just takes that long, strange what i won i got for a steal but never had any issues

Back
Top Bottom