Another box of Iron man 2

siegeandspike

UFC Fan!
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
Siegeandspike
Just busted another box of Iron man 2 cards. I still have one more to break, probably later in the week/next week.

Loves these cards!! :D

Was happy with the box.
I finished off another 2 base sets and filled lots of gaps in my insert sets.

3 hits per box, I got 2 sketch and one costume (seems to be the norm')

Here are the hits:

A sketch of 'shellhead' by Marat Mychaels....

ironman2sketchcard5.jpg

I have a fair few 'hot packs' to arrive soon as well, hoping to get a (near) set of the costume cards!
Not likely to get the illusive prop card though. They are on Ebay for mega bucks!!

Good break mate! how can you hold onto a box and not break it!!!? haha i would be busting to open it ..no pun intended

one of these days one of us will get the Rourke auto :)

Oh btw....didn't put it up on Box Break but i bought a new box of Marvel 70th anniversary.

Got this nice Captain America Sketch by Eugene Commodore.

clcik thumbnail for big picture.

Cheers guys. The Hulk sketch is one of the better one's I have seen so far from Miller. There is another Mike Miller sketch that I am trying to get of a member of the sketchcollectors site :)

Cool Captain America sketch! Unusual style, but looks great.

As for not busting the other box..... self control, lots of it!!
That and the thought that if I bust it then I won't have anything else to open for a fair while!

Cheers guys. The Hulk sketch is one of the better one's I have seen so far from Miller. There is another Mike Miller sketch that I am trying to get of a member of the sketchcollectors site :)

That and the thought that if I bust it then I won't have anything else to open for a fair while!

Yeah i just got my first feedback on the site. Sold that Heroes sketch card to a guy from the U.K.

He has the other part to it (of the puzzle card).

Yeah probably need to take a chapter from book of self control in terms of Box Breaking. Got some Razor Ink vault's coming this week and i can't wait to find out what Auto's i got!

lots of self control thats an under statement lol you had half a case of ufc round 2 sitting in your house for a few months if i remember correctly. wish i could do that lol. i start saving for something and end up spending it before i get enough for the thing i wanted in the first place

Busted my last box of Iron Man 2 during the week.

Here are a couple of scans of the Sketch cards.

Remy Mokhtar:
ironman2Sketchcard7.jpg

George Davis:
ironman2Sketchcard8.jpg

Wow, the scan has really not done this one any justice!!

really nice sketches man....

love that Davis one...you tracked down what the complete puzzle looks like?

Cheers guys.
I have no idea what the whole puzzle looks like, but I imagine it would be pretty good!
The scan looks nowhere near as good as the card does in-hand. The colouring on it is superb.

Dam these iron man scetches are impressive. The Davis and Miller ones are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom