Announcing a NEW moderator for the site!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
As the site is rather large these days and with members from nearly every time zone its not always possible for Admin to be around to make sure everything is running smoothly and pleasant for all.

To help out especially during the Australian time zone of 9-5 when 'cough' most of us are working :rolleyes: Nash13 will be helping out in keeping the boards angst and wanker free.

He will be able to monitor threads and deal with them if the need arises :thumbsup:

For all your site problems regarding most issues continue to contact me or Hill33 as per usual. I can understand how Matt sees this as a good thing as he washes his hands clean of being unpopular at times :lol:

Matt was an easy choice as you will all agree on the decorum that Matt displays on the site, is a long term member and has a wealth or card knowledge to back it up as well.

Cheers Nash13(Matt) and welcome aboard in this capacity :thumbsup:

Thats cool news. Matt's always helpful and seems to have alot of breaking news and info when it comes to new releases. Plus it's kinda cool to be able to rub shoulders with a mod at the card shows ;) Congrats!

Couldnt have been a better choice. Well done mate and looking forward to seeing you at the card shows!!!

Thanks everyone!

I'm really excited about this, and as I said to both Graham and Chad, they are the guys who run the site really well and my role will only be to make sure that any nasty threads/comments get shut down and are kept within the Ozcard spirit!

We have a great website here, we have great members (have a look at the member thank you thread to see just how good!!) and we all get along really well, but if there is something you find inappropriate or you need some help/advice dont hesitate to send me a PM!

Thanks again everyone!

Cheers
Matt

Hope your Mods skills are better than your cricket skills Matty (lol)
Kidding mate - Congrats & good luck :D

Nice work mods, matty is a great choice.

Hey, with G and Matty both being phoenix supporters now, we hold the balance of power...surely theres room for one more of us in there right boys? ;)

Back
Top Bottom