AI & Kobe have 42 pointers on the same day!

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Big game from both guys getting their teams back on track! So which one of these two will get leaue MVP? My votes on AI!

AI hands down if it was out of the two of them, great games though. You know who surprised me though? The Sixers beat the Raps and AI had 42, but for the Raps Mike James held his own with 38 points.

You're lucky, I have Jalen Rose on my Yahoo Fantasy NBA team. He was a non factor yesterday. I think I'll trade him..

I do however have AI also so it's not all bad.

Funkadelic said:
You're lucky, I have Jalen Rose on my Yahoo Fantasy NBA team. He was a non factor yesterday. I think I'll trade him..

I do however have AI also so it's not all bad.

Hehe I'm exactly the same, got both Rose and AI :D

5 winning straight baby!

Allen Iverson has definitely done very well this season. For those who thinks he doesn't pass and a ball hog, please check his current stats for this season. In my opnion, he's more of a complete player this season, looking by the stats. I haven't watched any of the game this season as I'm not rich enough to get cable TV.

9 games played - 43.9 minutes, 8.2 assists, 2.67 steals and 31.9 points per game.

Althought his turnovers are still quite high, it's improving. 3 turnovers a game can't be too bad, can it? He still takes plenty of shots every game, but he is the team leader so you can expect that.

I'm proud to be an Allen Iverson collector.

Cheers!~

henkita217 said:
5 winning straight baby!

Allen Iverson has definitely done very well this season. For those who thinks he doesn't pass and a ball hog, please check his current stats for this season. In my opnion, he's more of a complete player this season, looking by the stats. I haven't watched any of the game this season as I'm not rich enough to get cable TV.

9 games played - 43.9 minutes, 8.2 assists, 2.67 steals and 31.9 points per game.

Althought his turnovers are still quite high, it's improving. 3 turnovers a game can't be too bad, can it? He still takes plenty of shots every game, but he is the team leader so you can expect that.

I'm proud to be an Allen Iverson collector.

Cheers!~

I saw his first game of the season vs the Bucks, my he is fast. Great to watch TJ and AI go at it :D

AI didnt hog the ball at all and somehow Webber got 30+ points. Apparently his previous high was in the low 20s...

Iverson topped 17 000 points in the game against the CRaptors.
He's proving he's a multi-dimensional player again this season and not just a scoring machine.
Count me in as another proud Iverson collector.

Back
Top Bottom