A couple more for the PC.

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey everyone,

Just a few more in as the last of my card frenzy have rolled in. Will be very slow from here on out for me though as I just cant help but admit that of late the joy has definitely been outweighed by the cost:(!

But on a positive note one card in particular in here I was super happy to pick up... so lets get to it:D!

First up dual impressions of Penny and good ol Monster Mash! Unfortunately penny forgot the memo on subscribing this one but got it really cheap so cant complain=D>
Dual impression Penny, Mash #1of15.JPG

Ultimate Sigs # 3OF10
Ultimate signatures #3of10.JPG

Year of the horse... waited for ages to pick this up but finally did at a good price #3of15
Year of the horse #3 of 15.JPG

And lastly as a huge Penny fan I am also a huge Penny sneaker fan and cant go past a good logo, This logo has had me buying Penny2's, Penny6's and plenty of foamposites and now
some extra cardboard... I am super happy with this addition:thumbsup::D:hearts::hearts:=D>!

Shoe sigs Foamposite #8of15.JPG

So as always thanks for stopping by!

....I don't have that Mash. :cry: I guess there are another 14 left.

Aren't those sneaker autos supposed to be the thickest cards known to humankind?!

Wow, lots of beautiful & quality cards. Really love that Signature Kicks card, I'd never seen those before. And even sweeter, you got the Penny logo from a set of Foamz =D>

Back
Top Bottom