2023 Select New Release July 2023

The market has been set...

Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 9.03.48 pm.png

I've just done the maths quickly after getting home from the Carlton game.

I make it 22950 cards, 9 a box would make 2550 boxes (2525 boxes produced). Could it be like Supremacy where some boxes had more cards and maybe a secret card in there?

I realise it's likely that some base cards are just not packed for promo purposes, but can't rule it out?

$100 less than Supremacy but just look at the difference. Supremacy you have guaranteed sig, plus patch cards, booklets, quad and triple sig booklets, legends of the game involved etc etc. I’m sorry but this release seems very boring with base, parallels and single sigs, and it’s a simple copy from overseas products. Has seriously missed the mark in my opinion. But I’m sure they’ll look nice in hand, for the money they’re asking they’d want to. The no guaranteed sig per box is disappointing.

$100 less than Supremacy but just look at the difference. Supremacy you have guaranteed sig, plus patch cards, booklets, quad and triple sig booklets, legends of the game involved etc etc. I’m sorry but this release seems very boring with base, parallels and single sigs, and it’s a simple copy from overseas products. Has seriously missed the mark in my opinion. But I’m sure they’ll look nice in hand, for the money they’re asking they’d want to. The no guaranteed sig per box is disappointing.

Supremacy is Superior in every way.

This is a pure money grab. Making shit for the sake of making shit

Makes you wonder what the hell supremacy will sell for next time it’s up

do like the signature list.
that Daicos signature is obviously going to be a Monster hit card,that will bring a bucket load of cash.
followed by Walsh / Bolton /rozee /king /Patracca ++
it's a solid list to play with, if only it was a guaranteed sigh per box.

I mean how much could the Daicos actually sell for really? Things aren't like they were during covid anymore, people don't have the disposable income they once had.

I reckon Daicos around $1500 when all settles. Appreciate its numbered to 35, but not like it’s a booklet like supremacy or some of the winning predictors

Next tier like Petracca, Walsh, Bolton, Rozee probably $800-$1000

I reckon Daicos around $1500 when all settles. Appreciate its numbered to 35, but not like it’s a booklet like supremacy or some of the winning predictors

Next tier like Petracca, Walsh, Bolton, Rozee probably $800-$1000

I reckon higher. Daicos to settle at around $1800-$2000. Being only 35, once the first few get snapped up super fast by die hard cashed up collectors it'll be very hard to find one at less than $1800 I reckon.

I reckon higher. Daicos to settle at around $1800-$2000. Being only 35, once the first few get snapped up super fast by die hard cashed up collectors it'll be very hard to find one at less than $1800 I reckon.
Agree.. numbered to #35 means "once its gone/ its gone" easy 2k ballpark
following level will be Shai Bolton, popular and first select signature= $900/1k ballpark
the release will sell out and singles prices will sustain its typical path

Well considering his Gold DPS /85 is going for 1000+ and Platinums are basically write your own cheque, you'd think an /35 would be in the 3k+ range

Well considering his Gold DPS /85 is going for 1000+ and Platinums are basically write your own cheque, you'd think an /35 would be in the 3k+ range
maybe the first hand full, but not sure how many have 3k to drop on one card
see it settling more comfortably at 2k and then its quickly gone from the market

Only point to make here is that his DPS is generally classified as his must have Rookie Auto...... a second year auto will still be highly desirable but I don't think would be held in the same esteem as his DPS.

Will still probably sell like crazy but given the choice between the 2 I know what I would chase after.

I mean how much could the Daicos actually sell for really? Things aren't like they were during covid anymore, people don't have the disposable income they once had.

Some people earn a lot of money. For some people, 2-5k is nothing. That's a weeks work. Shit, could be a days work

Back
Top Bottom