2023 Select New Release July 2023

You can pretty much add 200 onto any amount RGV are offering, even on release. A mate of mine enquired about selling a number of different releases to them last year and the prices they were offering fell somewhere between laughable and criminal.
Are they still for sale?

modern family cameron tucker GIF by ABC Network

I honestly don't remember but most boxes were hundreds below what you would have easily gotten off eBay at the time, even after fees. I felt it reflected really poorly on them personally.

I honestly don't remember but most boxes were hundreds below what you would have easily gotten off eBay at the time, even after fees. I felt it reflected really poorly on them personally.
Screenshots? 🧐

I m going the ICL route I don’t think I will open my box . Might buy one or two on eBay .perhaps. Might start buying Brilliance instead for now

I m going the ICL route I don’t think I will open my box . Might buy one or two on eBay .perhaps. Might start buying Brilliance instead for now
Toughest part will be getting another in the public sale.

I have a feeling the bots are going to win this round

Yes already having a go on ebay I reckon the angst of trying to get one in the public release is worth a couple of hundred dollars at least lol

The bots will be out in plague proportions they haven’t had much Select series 2 to devour of late, they will be hungry.

I will have a go at my second box but not too worried anymore if I don’t succeed. I do think people are becoming tired of the effort you need to go to , especially if you are a collector only , like me.

I will have a go at my second box but not too worried anymore if I don’t succeed. I do think people are becoming tired of the effort you need to go to , especially if you are a collector only , like me.
Yeah i will be at the footy so i'll probably be no chance.

Got mates trying for me hopefully so hope that succeeds

Yeah I will be watching my sports bet disposal lines going up so maybe I will forget lol

Looking forward to Select upping the ante , when Grant comes out with the value on some of the gems in the cards . “I value them at”
1689059868268.gif

Breakers seem to be basing their break prices at around a $900 box

Back
Top Bottom