2023 Select New Release July 2023

I thought $1000 was overs I wouldn’t pay a cent more
Fair enough. As I said I think people are just waiting for the market to naturally come to a price point. There's little to be gained by selling boxes this early on. $1000 may very well turn out to be top dollar and a fantastic price.

Fair enough. As I said I think people are just waiting for the market to naturally come to a price point. There's little to be gained by selling boxes this early on. $1000 may very well turn out to be top dollar and a fantastic price.
IMG_1007.jpeg

Nothing sold yet but see how it goes after the general release on Sunday should be a few more hitting eBay

Personally, I think the $900 bounty looks well unders when you consider the appreciation of other recent high-end releases, even when you consider the margin they will add on the breaks. Will be interesting to see what their breaks are eventually sold for and indeed where the box prices themselves land in time.

Not sure too many (myself included) would have expected that Brilliance would touch $800 when it launched.

We shall see!

Personally, I think the $900 bounty looks well unders when you consider the appreciation of other recent high-end releases, even when you consider the margin they will add on the breaks. Will be interesting to see what their breaks are eventually sold for and indeed where the box prices themselves land in time.

Not sure too many (myself included) would have expected that Brilliance would touch $800 when it launched.

We shall see!

Yea 900 ain't it. Just a question of how far beyond 1000 it goes in my opinion but I could be wrong. Time will tell.

We shall see!

Takes a while for boxes to rise that much though.

Not expecting exponential rises from this stuff.

Any release that has no wholesale allocation will demand a premium price on the secondary market. Breakers know this stuff is money for jam.

Wait until people are going hitless and getting just base cards in this stuff. Demand for breaks might dry up quickly combined with low sales prices out the gate.

Smart move by including Nick Daicos as one of those signature card, I think sealed product will have good rising value over time with breakers due to that one card. And if he wins the Brownlow in a few months it will be a nice boost. On the other hand, going to be a few people busting a box without a sig and all it takes is a Freo, GWS or Suns Ruby and it’ll be a $600 disappointment, hard to trade and a near give away when selling.

Interesting. I think many will wait for the market to settle. If Brilliance sold for 700 then surely these are worth more than 900-1000?
Any release that has no wholesale allocation will demand a premium price on the secondary market. Breakers know this stuff is money for jam.
Does your mate still have those 2022 boxes for sale?

You know the old saying. It’s the boxes that RGV rejects, that makes RGV the best.

Wait until people are going hitless and getting just base cards in this stuff. Demand for breaks might dry up quickly combined with low sales prices out the gate.

People were paying $50 to go in a Brilliance break that had one card. Gem is a much better value proposition than Brilliance ever was.

well the day is apon us...
some call it drop day, some call it day of rage.
It's going to be one hell of a scramble to get those orders in..do the finger exercises and prepare for the heart attack. Good luck boys,were all going to need it

well the day is apon us...
some call it drop day, some call it day of rage.
It's going to be one hell of a scramble to get those orders in..do the finger exercises and prepare for the heart attack. Good luck boys,were all going to need it
Bots are doing well I hear. Have been practicing for this day

Back
Top Bottom