2023 Box Break Day - Sunday 30 April 2023

Gearing up for this break. 1 box of 2021-22 panini prizm nba (retail) to - hopefully - supplement what I've already started and 3 jumbo boxes of 2021-22 panini prizm premier league soccer. Already have a start anyway and the soccer was dirt cheap at dacardworld.com (us$54.40) so I thought fuck it, why not? Just gotta get my morning wake - up fuel made and I'll start.

Gearing up for this break. 1 box of 2021-22 panini prizm nba (retail) to - hopefully - supplement what I've already started and 3 jumbo boxes of 2021-22 panini prizm premier league soccer. Already have a start anyway and the soccer was dirt cheap at dacardworld.com (us$54.40) so I thought fuck it, why not? Just gotta get my morning wake - up fuel made and I'll start.
NOWWWWWWW

Packs 1-4....
Base - jayson Tatum
Rc - Wagner, wieskamp
Prizms - day'ron Sharpe rc silver, Scottie Barnes rc ruby wave
Inserts - kuminga instant impact, mcgrady 75 years of the nba

IMG_20230430_102547.jpg

Packs 13 - 16
Base - Jimmy buckets, t-mac, drazen petrovic
Rc's - Isaiah Jackson
Prizms - jae'sean Tate silver
Inserts - Anthony Davis dominance, day'ron Sharpe emergent, d-book 75 years of the nba

IMG_20230430_105028.jpg

Turns out the Bradley beal base wasn't a base after all - it was the team durant retail variation!
Base duplication was a little under %50 but as I'd already bought a heap of packs, I'm not really surprised. Overall, I'm happy with it. Like the pink pulsar could have been someone better, but beggars can't be choosers.

Back
Top Bottom