2023 Box Break Day - Sunday 30 April 2023

A5AF3A29-914C-4274-B860-C3C31F2694A0.jpeg

Spare a thought for me trying not to bust these!

I usually only ever buy retail boxes because buying regular hobby boxes is not a reality.

But i rememeber the good old days where the product being ripped on these box breaking days was seriously awesome so i'm treating myself as a once off! Still 3 more boxes on their way which i believe should arrive on Thursday according to Mal at Dandy Markets.

20230425_140643.jpg

That H2 looks awesome - almost got a box of that - way better value than hobby

Yeah definitely! Especially considering you get a decent amount of rookies which i think in turn, lessens the value of a hobby box.
Plus you get 2 numbered cards and a chance at an auto. No memorabilia cards but seriously, who wants those non-associated pieces of junk these days?

Spare a thought for me trying not to bust these!

I usually only ever buy retail boxes because buying regular hobby boxes is not a reality.

But i rememeber the good old days where the product being ripped on these box breaking days was seriously awesome so i'm treating myself as a once off! Still 3 more boxes on their way which i believe should arrive on Thursday according to Mal at Dandy Markets.

20230425_140643.jpg
What's this dandy market

Are there cards there?

Yes. Mal has a shop there. Bit of a smattering of everything but if there's anything you want that's available from Dacardworld, he will order it it for you and you'll have it within a week. I find his prices to be also very reasonable as he looks after his regulars.

Yes. Mal has a shop there. Bit of a smattering of everything but if there's anything you want that's available from Dacardworld, he will order it it for you and you'll have it within a week. I find his prices to be also very reasonable as he looks after his regulars.
Geez I might have to pop down

Back
Top Bottom