2018 Teamcoach

The checklist. Only specific shops have them. Went to three, two had them!

image.jpg

Website is working for me and found some cards at a newsagent here in Perth.

What's the wesbite address? https://www.teamcoach.com.au/

Tells me it's live monday but nothing.

Nice pull with the McGovbern.

If the website is up for you can do you me a favour and try and unlock the same code twice. Last year you could enter the code 100 times if you liked which made it too easy for people to make multiple teams. I'm hoping it goes back to the old system for Top Team this year.

Cheers

What's the wesbite address? https://www.teamcoach.com.au/

Tells me it's live monday but nothing.

Nice pull with the McGovbern.

If the website is up for you can do you me a favour and try and unlock the same code twice. Last year you could enter the code 100 times if you liked which made it too easy for people to make multiple teams. I'm hoping it goes back to the old system for Top Team this year.

Cheers
Had any luck with the website yet mate? That's the address, it works for me on desktop and mobile. If you can't get it working I'll try the code thing when I get home and let you know!

It's working for me but every time I try to enter a code it says I have to log in, when I already have.

wow the star wildcard is more like a dud with the club logo is poorly stamped silver background, check it out..
s-l500.jpg

doesnt get any better with the west coast, what do you think of them Scotty_WCE?
s-l500.jpg

wow the star wildcard is more like a dud with the club logo is poorly stamped silver background, check it out..
s-l500.jpg

doesnt get any better with the west coast, what do you think of them Scotty_WCE?
s-l500.jpg
Haven't had one in hand so hard to comment! I don't mind the design looking at pictures of them but as I said have to wait until I've seen one in person.

OK Has anyone figured out what codes we put in for each game lol trying to do the tipping game but it asks for a code lol and i have no idea what code it means haha and the bloody captain comp os just as confusing lol do we need to get all their stats exact or just pick the highest scorer lol

Would help if they had some info on what is involved in each comp lol

Back
Top Bottom