2018 Teamcoach

do scores from 4/10/18 star get updated on Monday's sometime now? It used to be Sunday most of the time last year?

had the hawks margin on 2 accounts with 4 seconds to go then impy kicked a goal :(
missed dogs and hawks margin by 1 but finally got 1 right with Adelaide

Absolute tightasses this year, tipped the crows margin but no prize card.

Hello

As there are only 18 prizes awarded weekly for Who Will Win and in Round 6 there were 53 correct entries, there are regularly going to be coaches who do not receive a prize even though the correct margin was tipped. This is why we have commenced time stamping so the first recorded correct entries reeive prizes.

Regards,

Teamcoach

NoT so much tight arses but they realised that people were cheating the system and clamped down! Good thing imo

Its forst to guess so just make sure you do your who will win early in the week

That’s what I’m talking about

D1FD8C91-626A-49D5-8752-B6DE259B01CD.jpeg

Has anyone won the framed b&f cards prize yet? Does anyone think it is worth chasing?

Last edited:
Did well on main account this week
Waiting on a sub account, got freo margin but no prize card yet. Probly get screwed again
Like seriously why have 54 prize cards if you can’t get them all. Surely they know people are using multiple accounts

D3E992AC-67C8-441D-8386-E74EA6E868E9.jpeg

You answeref your own question! They know people have multiple accounts so are naking it harder!!

Its the first 20 to put correct nargin so do all your tipping and margins early in the week!

And three is massive anyway! I cant even win one lol

signed into my main and somehow had 2 prize cards, no code entries at all and did horrible in top teams, karma finally coming around

From what round us that for? I place an order for my round one on the fourth but NOT receive it yet.
Can't remember exactly, maybe round 3 or 4? Remember thinking it was a surprisingly quick turnaround. Hopefully yours will arrive soon, otherwise might be worth chucking Teamcoach an email.

Back
Top Bottom