2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

22886196_1563615843731119_9050270413661385242_n-jpg.221083

22729028_886278624859154_3831229545314721372_n.jpg

fb_img_1509085566291-jpg.220880

18e495d4-53a0-4b16-b376-0dd6218953b8-jpeg.220686

i have noted with the guernsey number signature cards are limited to the guernsey number of the player and to date have been signed, ie wanganeen and capper.
yet malaxos and daicos are guernsey numbered cards and are unsigned, and there is no room for them to be signed?
are they a duplicate and a common card similar to the signed one but have hundreds printed, similar with the ron barassi lifting the cup that is not signed either.
a checklist would be great.

It's doing my head that no Essendon cards have been released yet, other than as I have mentioned before Wanganeen and Greg Anderson representing other teams.
I reckon Melbourne and Collingwood fans would be happy. The Beckwith and Barassi cards look great, and as for the Pies, Daicos and Carman, not bad at all.

I AGREE THE DAICOS ONE LOOKS GREAT - BUT THE LEO BARRY CARD hmmmm. THE DAICOS CARD IS THE BEST BY THE LENGTH OF THE STRAIGHT. IF THE ODDS ARE 1 SIG PER $140 BOX THEN PRAY U DONT GET ZANOTTI OR McGOUGH AS YOUR SIG CARD. MY ISSUE IS THAT A FEW HAVE THERE PLAYING JUMPERS ON AND ALOT DONT - WHATS THE GO WITH THAT.

Dont know but stop yelling! This isnt Facebook!

Interesting observation.
Draft Prospects did a lot things for the first time, and then Select followed suit.
I wonder if we can expect Select to bring out a past players series next year.
Actually i was speaking to one of the past players involved next series and select will be doing something with past and current players.

Hi again not sure why the need to chase down regal trading cards, but here is some info that is registered with ASIC, the company is a private company limited by shares and therefore doesn't have to disclose too much about their shareholders or business activities, they do need to have a list of directors and office bearers for public perusal. As you can see their business address is registered in sunny yarravale victoria. lol

Only a new company that started up in 2014, which ties in with regal's first release in early 2015 at the apcs with the graham arthur and hawthorn triple signature card.

REGAL TRADING CARDS PTY LTD ACN 601 234 495
Company Summary

Name: REGAL TRADING CARDS PTY LTD
ACN: 601 234 495
ABN: 19 601 234 495
Registration date: 13/08/2014
Next review date: 13/08/2018
Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
Locality of registered office: YARRAVILLE VIC 3013
Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Entity name: REGAL TRADING CARDS PTY LTD
ABN status: Active from 13 Aug 2014
Entity type: Australian Private Company
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Registered from 13 Aug 2014
Main business location:
VIC 3015

Historical details for ABN 19 601 234 495
ABN detailshelp
Entity name From To
REGAL TRADING CARDS PTY LTD 13 Aug 2014 (current)
ABN Status From To
Active 13 Aug 2014 (current)
Entity type
Australian Private Company
Goods & Services Tax (GST) From To
Registered 13 Aug 2014 (current)
Main business location From To
VIC 3015 13 Aug 2014 (current)

ABOUT REGAL
Regal Trading Cards was established in 2014 and produces high quality limited edition trading cards. Regal Trading Cards operates under the motto of “For the Collector” which is the cornerstone that every Regal product is built on.
The Regal team are collectors as well, so we are passionate about the products we produce. We make the trading cards that we would want in our own personal collections.

If you get excited you can find their phone number, address, ceo, and many more details on the web, so if you are keen knock yourself out. :thumbsup:

One of the players who signed the cards for Regal told me he was contacted by the guy who owns FootyCards.com to sign the Regal cards and that Regal owned by Footycards.com

One of the players who signed the cards for Regal told me he was contacted by the guy who owns FootyCards.com to sign the Regal cards and that Regal owned by Footycards.com

Is it a player that's already been announced or a new player you can mention?

I reckon the Dick Reynolds signature card would have a few Bombers fans excited... and numbered to only three cards!
For me, it's great to see a John Todd card. And a Steve Malaxos. Hoping for a few more WAFL players, but a pre-order is now looking much more likely.

Back
Top Bottom