2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

what has happened to mick malthouses arm in the third pic - looks like it has been chopped in half?
Yea looks like his head is faded but I think it’s because they need to photoshop all sponsors off his jacket so it’s very black, big job Collingwood have shit loads of sponsors on there jackets

It's pretty obvious that the pic used is definitely a very young Wanganeen playing for the Magpies before Essendon drafted him in 1990.

Not a major issue for me. Hope I pull one of these "error" cards.

Even the most-seasoned and passionate collectors still enjoy discovering a signature card when they open a pack, or even a box of cards. Within each box of 2017 Regal Greats of the Game will guarantee one signature card per box, including Century Signatures with each card numbered to 100.

This set is a diverse mix of players from different eras, including some of the most famous characters and the finest premiership players. In some cases, these cards are the first authentic signature cards the players have ever had!

If that is not limited enough, some of you may choose to redirect your collecting energy towards the rarer, Century Signature GOLD card, numbered to only 20 copies each, some with unique notations!

dont like the idea of 'century signature cards' being numbered to 100.

century gold signature limited to 20 seems to be a copy of the above with a 'unique qoute' ie woof. a little ordinary for a limited 20 card signature per player.

i think the century cards numbered to 100 will allow regal to make a lot of boxes with a lot of common and likely cheap signatures, the series is not looking so great now!!!!!

22814291_1562749887151048_3120423294890644629_n.jpg
the fro

22814086_1562749923817711_4550851146739668880_n.jpg

22814330_1562749953817708_6617731502805239014_n.jpg

go hawks andy collins 3 time premiership player woohoo

22852259_1562749973817706_2323050548304959703_n.jpg

22789024_1562749997151037_7017102445555982396_n.jpg

Regal_Beckwith_large.jpg

and the cards keep on coming, go the fro :thumbsup:

Last edited:
im just not into cards where the players are wearing singlets - there is something missing when this is done. just doesnt look right. Thoughts???

im just not into cards where the players are wearing singlets - there is something missing when this is done. just doesnt look right. Thoughts???
Yea I agree as a team collector I want my cards to have my team colors and team emblem, without it just feels like they have no soul, but each to there own I’m sure some people will like them

Love the Beckwith card holding the cup.

But I still don't know who the Essendon greats are.
Wanganeen and Greg Anderson obviously are featured, but they appear to be represented as Port for Wanganeen and I guess SA for Greg Anderson as he has the notation of Magarey Medalist.

The Andy Collins looks like a nice card as well.

from the card show section....

Brisbane Toy & Hobby fair
5th November 2017
BRISBANE TABLE TENNIS CENTRE
86 Green Terrace, Windsor
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $5, kids 4-12 yrs, seniors $3, families (2 adults, 2 kids) $15

Also able to pre purchasing the new Regal AFL Greats of the Game sealed boxes (hopefully with some samples)

Will be the only chance to get and receive the exclusive Warwick Capper card on the day (IN STOCK at the show)

Just received an exclusive sneak peek for OzCardTrader from Regal of one the new cards in this series.

A nice inscription for Sydney Swans fans.

Leo copy.jpg

Hahah you can always offload those unwanted gws and gc cards to me lol and definately no cards for me in these sets ahha unless anlett changes his mind and decides to rwtire

Would rather burn them or flush them down a toilet than do that.

Yea I agree as a team collector I want my cards to have my team colors and team emblem, without it just feels like they have no soul, but each to there own I’m sure some people will like them

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if that's the case why do you have future force images in your avatar? They aren't in club colours?

I'm just curious?

Cheers
Matt

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if that's the case why do you have future force images in your avatar? They aren't in club colours?

I'm just curious?

Cheers
Matt
Haven’t changed my avatar in years, I used to have the future force but got rid of them for the reasons I stated

I AGREE THE DAICOS ONE LOOKS GREAT - BUT THE LEO BARRY CARD hmmmm. THE DAICOS CARD IS THE BEST BY THE LENGTH OF THE STRAIGHT. IF THE ODDS ARE 1 SIG PER $140 BOX THEN PRAY U DONT GET ZANOTTI OR McGOUGH AS YOUR SIG CARD. MY ISSUE IS THAT A FEW HAVE THERE PLAYING JUMPERS ON AND ALOT DONT - WHATS THE GO WITH THAT.

Back
Top Bottom