Team Break 2015 NRL Elite - 10-Box Case Break #1 - COMPLETED

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Diggaz Trading Cards is proud to offer the first NRL Case Break on Ozcardtrader!

Elite Logo.JPG
Logo.jpg

How it works:
There are 16 Spots available for purchase (One per NRL Team)
When all spots are filled and paid for I will break the entire case Live on Diggaz Breaks (details will be provided). Please note the current release date is August 7th.
A case consists of 10 Boxes.

All "Hits" from the break will be distributed to the owner of their respective team in the break. A "hit" is every single card except the base cards.
*In this break I will also include one common team set. The rest of the Common Cards will not be included so as to keep the postage costs down.
Every "hit" will be held up for the camera during the live break for everyone to see.

Postage is already included in the price of the spot. All cards will be sent in sleeves and team bags with padding used and top loaders as required. All parcels will be bubble mailers.

In the event a player is wearing a Rep jersey and an NRL team is not clearly depicted, the player will still go to their current 2015 NRL team.

Case Card - After the break is complete, any team which did not receive a serial numbered hit (Young Gun Signature, Elite Quad, All Star, Mojo Pack, Jersey or Jersey Signature Card) will go into a random draw for the Case Card. Random.org will be used to randomise the list of these teams three times to find the winner. The draw will be recorded and linked on this page.

If you have any further questions, please ask!

Set Ratios:
2015 Elite Final.JPG

SPOTS-

Broncos ($120) - ghosty
Bulldogs ($140) - Richard
Raiders ($110) - Victor the Viking
Cowboys ($120) - warriors_man
Titans ($110) - Richyrich1988
Sea Eagles ($130) - bar4kids
Storm ($120) - Dan2224
Knights ($120) - Dan2224
Eels ($130) - Jaede
Panthers ($125) - GaMaPhoNiC
Sharks ($120) - Croz
Rabbitohs ($140) - warriors_man
Dragons ($140) - hobo
Roosters ($140) - j0hn
Warriors ($120) - warriors_man
Tigers ($125) - Ballsout

Last edited:
Ive seen alot of these online not get filled. Everyone wants the same teams. Sharks, panthers and a few others are always left over. The 16 random spots usually sell better. Then people trade spots among themselves.

Will be good to watch this one anyhow!

M

Dragons please.

I think it will fill and I like the idea, nice initiative Michael. =D>

As we hear more info I think team collectors will jump on and even people speculating on maybe getting a case hit.

Broncos and Panthers both made semis so perhaps there is a jersey card or what about a #1 or #5 Valentine Holmes Young Gun signature etc ????

Ross

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom