2015 collecting goals

My goals are a little bit different to others for 2015, seeing that I've just returned to the hobby from an 18 year break. I'm just gonna happy to plod along and add to my Jason Kidd, Reggie Miller, Paul George, Dirk Nowitzki and Michael Jordan PC's, and at the same time try and pick up some cheap numbered cards of other players who I like, like the /50 card of David West I picked up for $1.
So mainly, Kidd, Miller, George, Nowitzki, Jordan and cheap quality cards!
Good luck everyone.

2015 goals will be to get as close as I can to finishing the 05/06 Exquisite base Gold parallel /25 set. I'm at 19/42 at the moment.

Finding a Jordan or Lebron from the set will be no.1 priority. Actually no, Tim Duncan will be no.1, then those scrubs.

With Okafor not playing (for now) I don't expect any more cards to come out in new releases, which will be good for my pocket I guess! Can't see myself starting another player pc, too many variations etc... I am starting the 14/15 Prestige Old School auto set mind you, so finishing that would be nice. Ohh and a Nowitzki auto for my Mav auto pc!

Whatever Dante exum cards I get from jazz team group breaks plus stuff of his that I like the look of on ebay

Start expanding my MJ/Kobe/Stockton/Duncan PC. Will be picky at what I want to acquire though.

2015 goals

Buy the 2014-15 all star kyrie auto jersey
That would complete all auto jerseys to date currently at 7.

Continue chasing only kyrie Irving rookie cards as my collection has grown into the 300's. 303 and counting, all different.

73 auto's.

Focus on high end kyries and get my auto's to 100.

I have a side autograph project of favourite players I've grown up watching and current players, currently at 38/66. But this will go on hold I feel as I need to focus on kyrie more.

2015 goals

Buy the 2014-15 all star kyrie auto jersey
That would complete all auto jerseys to date currently at 7.

Continue chasing only kyrie Irving rookie cards as my collection has grown into the 300's. 303 and counting, all different.

73 auto's.

Focus on high end kyries and get my auto's to 100.

I have a side autograph project of favourite players I've grown up watching and current players, currently at 38/66. But this will go on hold I feel as I need to focus on kyrie more.

Just don't go snatching any more from me and we should be fine! :p haha

Things have been pretty low key for me in 2014. I've landed only 9 #21 cards, so will set the bar at 10 for next year!

I'm also hoping to finish my first ever set! I'm currently putting together the 99-00 Finest Dunk masters refractor 15 card set. I currently have 5 with another incoming. Been really refreshing doing something different. :)

First of all, great thread and thanks for starting.
In 2015 I want to:

1. Complete my 11/12 UD Home Court Signatures set - I need 1 more - James Worthy which I cannot find.
2. Complete my 11/12 Elusive Ink Set - I need 1 more - Kenny Smith
3. POSSIBLY enter the world that is a PSA 8 MJ Fleer RC. I would need to seek out some major funds for this but I think I want to spend cash on higher end cards in 2015 instead of boxes/smaller inserts.
4. I will edit later :)

My 2014 goals:
- 250 Jason Kidd Autos
- Convert more of my Prizm golds into rainbows.

2014 so far:
- 309 Jason Kidd Autos
- Out of 65 12-13 Gold Prizms, I only need to convert 15 more into rainbows.

2015 goals:
- 375 Jason Kidd Autos

Last edited:
My 2014 goals:
- 250 Jason Kidd Autos
- Convert more of my Prizm golds into rainbows.

2014 so far:
- 309 Jason Kidd Autos
- Out of 70 12-13 Gold Prizms, I only need to convert 15 more into rainbows.

2015 goals:
- 375 Jason Kidd Autos

So just squeeked past your Kidd auto goal by 59 autos!!!!:lol:

All these goals are dependant on me moving house at the start of the year to free up some funds (and find all my stuff already packed up in boxes)

I have really nice on card autos of Larry Bird, magic Johnson, Karl Malone, Chris Mullin and scottie Pippen. It’s a long and expensive road ahead but I am aiming to get the other seven players to make up a ‘92 dream team set. Might start with an easy Christian laettner and work my way up to barkley, ewing and Jordan

Also got a couple of Luol deng jerseys I’d like to get framed up, a troy aikman helmet to display and some other bits and bobs to finally display in a bigger house.

All this with my ongoing Marcus smart rookie auto chase and accidental phil pressy collection. Think I have managed to grab him from every recent case break

More high end pick ups.
Start a PC website.
Organize collection with fresh cases.
Hopefully pick up pick game used items.

My goal is to simply increase my Bulls cards by at least 300. Base cards are definitely the way to achieve that of course.... so if anyone has any base Bulls cards, preferably recent stuff (I have heaps from 1990-96, so anything 97-current is what I'm after), please hit me up. I'm REALLY keen to get this going again. Its been 4 years since I have really done anything with my cards, so I want to kick the year off in style.

Good luck to all you guys and I hope you hit your goals. Have a great and safe Christmas and New Years too!

Going into more Game Worn Memorabilia. Pick up at least 3 NBA Game Worn Pieces.

Finish my 2012 Goodwin Champions Autograph set need 3 more in the 91 or 92 odd set.

Sick of Panini and they're crap so have stopped collecting for the time being and won't bust anymore boxes from them.

Back
Top Bottom