2014 mvp share

Please inbox me Jefferson to discuss it if you want and if anyone else feels aggrieved please pm as well and I will go out of my way to sort it all out

Hi Daniel, dont take it the wrong way. I think what Jefferson is trying to say is that, " why would everyone get charged a full price ($1.40 stamps and $1 for padded envelop) while you didnt actually paid for them. Its good to know that you're doing recycled stuff (same here) but please do not charged people as if they were new. And i guess to make it even putting the cards in toploader would be nice.
BTW still havent received mine yet, im just on my way home from work hopefully the cards are already there when I get home. Cheers

Yes understand that mate, didn't think much of it tbh as I pay postage and received second hand parcels all the time and never feel aggrieved. After all for all intense and purposes they would have to replace those stamps and toploaders so in the end it is costing them 2.50. And as I said I did use toploaders just not for every card as I was under impression they would be adequately protected with one toploader, cardboard and bubble mailer. Would much rather a pm tbh mate so we can sort it out one on one rather than in a public forum and as I said happy to refund or deal with problem

Its not a big thing to me mate, I was just trying to extend what Jefferson is trying to say, to make the issue a bit clearer. In my case as long as I get my cards in a Mint condition then thats good enough for me. It is fair enough that you went out your way to buy the cards for everyone and spend your time packing them and so in the end you dont have to buy the whole lot, needless to say its a "win win both ends".

Yep have sent him a pm so will sort it out with him, and just send me a pm if anything is off with the cards mate and I will sort it out. As I said no intention to cause any ill feelings

Mate, just got home and received the cards. Well im with Jefferson on this one there were NO toploader used at all. Just wondering how did Select Send the cards? From memory every time I received a card/s from Select they would used toploader on every card. Thanks for organising the share but now that I got my cards I am NOT really happy with the packaging.

Mate please pm as mentioned, cards were sent by select in no toploaders and 25 card case. No plastic slips and no toploaders. But as mentioned if you just put return to sender I will happily refund you all your payment. But if you could please pm me it will be much easier to sort it out

Its not a big thing to me mate, I was just trying to extend what Jefferson is trying to say, to make the issue a bit clearer. In my case as long as I get my cards in a Mint condition then thats good enough for me.

Mate, just got home and received the cards. Well im with Jefferson on this one there were NO toploader used at all. Just wondering how did Select Send the cards? From memory every time I received a card/s from Select they would used toploader on every card. Thanks for organising the share but now that I got my cards I am NOT really happy with the packaging.

Bruh

Dont worry about mate, I am just giving you my feedback. I guess what I am trying to say is that I dont mind aswell if you use a recycle toploader. Thanks for all your trouble.

Well as I said have been busy and felt like all cards were adequately protected but may have misjudged by the feedback so If not happy or anyone feels like they weren't satisfied please pm me and I will sort out the problem. But as I said it is much better if u can pm me instead of doing in a public forum

I was amused that you weren't bothered about packaging, but then you were. Apologies mate didn't mean to offend, just jokes.

I am glad you find this amusing, but for you to understand what I am trying to say is that, I dont care much how you post the cards you either use recycled padded envelops and re-used stamps, but packaging is another story. I am not being grumpy here just trying to make a point.;)

Yes understand that mate, didn't think much of it tbh as I pay postage and received second hand parcels all the time and never feel aggrieved. After all for all intense and purposes they would have to replace those stamps and toploaders so in the end it is costing them 2.50. And as I said I did use toploaders just not for every card as I was under impression they would be adequately protected with one toploader, cardboard and bubble mailer. Would much rather a pm tbh mate so we can sort it out one on one rather than in a public forum and as I said happy to refund or deal with problem

Well as I said have been busy and felt like all cards were adequately protected but may have misjudged by the feedback so If not happy or anyone feels like they weren't satisfied please pm me and I will sort out the problem. But as I said it is much better if u can pm me instead of doing in a public forum

as you mentioned at the top, "you have use atleast one toploader and cardboard, etc." which i would have been okay with, but receiving my 5 cards without a toploader at all, well I was a bit disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom