2014 mvp share

Hey mate thank for offer but thats essentially like paying $7 for a milestone and i can grab off ebay for much less. But if u had a couple of golds from my wantlis to chuck in with it that would be fine? Otherwise surely some of the guys can help fill this?
Im not sure when is the last time you had a look at ebay, I just look at ebay just now and that card is being sell for more than $7. Even then they were sold for $5 but ifyou include postage you still ending up $7even or more.

to top up there were more sold item that is actually more than $10

Last edited:
Sorry mate must have got mixed up with brown milestone that I need. But I still think I would rather trade cards for it rather than pay 7. But thank for offer.

And doea that mean you want the wingard mate?

If so we jusy need libba, fyfe and bontempelllis gone

Sorry mate must have got mixed up with brown milestone that I need. But I still think I would rather trade cards for it rather than pay 7. But thank for offer.

And doea that mean you want the wingard mate?

If so we jusy need libba, fyfe and bontempelllis gone

I was just trying to help finishing the set, so when you mentioned if someone have anything on your wantlist which I do (ablett milestone card), I took the opportunity to swap that with the Fyfe MVP. Also Wingard was already taken by adz2332. Check the post. Cheer

if wingard is around ill grab him

Ywah mate understabd and appreciate the effort. Will update thread when I het home but we first have to get thesw last few spots filled which isnt looking good.

I was in a share with wockrog before and have the spot for collingwood but not geelong, when i saw this and able to get geelong i moved out my name there and settle for this. now their share is now all filled.

Understand mate and I will give it time to fill but you just got to understand that if I go ahead I am down my money and stuck with cards I cant get rid of or dont need (which is exactly what happened last time)

As a gws/gc collector I have already set it up so that we all pay even amounts even though it is clear these cards (gws, gc, wb) are worth less than collingwood, richmond etc

I do this as I think shares arent about value but about gwtting the cardd we need but then on same hand it would be nice if some of the guys getting the better teams would help fill from time to time. Its unfair to expect me to not only pay the same amount for lesser cards (which I am happy to do) but then also buy the spare cards that nobody wants.

But I completely understand your position and thus the reason I am waiting for other collectors to get involved. If we get the others filled and fyfe doesnt go i amhappy to do trade for milestone but wait and see how we go.

Okay willing to take Jack darling to help out finish this share, if not taken. That leaves us just the 3 cards for Bulldogs (2x bontempelli and 1x liberatore)

Ok so having trouble getting rid of w.b but had an idea.

There is ten people in share, anyone interested in paying 1.80 extra each and I will randomise off each card in a random.org raffle? Seems the least expensive way we cab get this share going for each member and makes it a bit of fun and excitig. Will only do if everyone is onboard

Ok here are the totals, if you can confirm involvement below and make payment via paypal gift to the below address. Cards will be ordered once payments are through and cards sent straight away once they have been recieved. Raffle will be done using random.org as soon as all payments are made. If someone has experience with this i would appreciate if they could help out as i am unsure of exactly how random.org works.

Tom Langdon (Collingwood) $6 no1nyp
Jamie Elliott(Collingwood)R $6 no1nyp
Jarrod Witts(Collingwood) $6 no1nyp
Jack Darling (West Coast) no1nyp Joel sellwood most courageous $7 no1nyp

= 30.50 + 2.50 postage and 1.80 raffle

Daniel Talia (Adelaide) rishgoon
Brodie Smith (Adelaide) rishgoon

= 11.00 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

Luke Parker (Sydney) matt26

= 5.50 + 2.50 postage and 1.80 raffle

Awaiting payment

Dyson Heppell (Essendon) $6 jefferson
Jake Carlisle(Essendon) $6 jeffrrson

= 12.00 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

Nat fyfe MVP $7 willc

= $7 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

luke McDonald(North Melbourne) M.Zullian

5.50 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

Brandon Ellis(Richmond) $6 pdawg

6.00 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

Luke hodge best captain $7 boofhead
Jack Gunston(Hawthorn)(vc) $6 boofhead

13.00 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

Payment recieved

Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide) adzz

5.50 + 2.50 postage + 1.80 raffle

Raffle 1 - Marcus Bontempelli(Western Bulldogs)
Raffle 2 - Tom Liberatore(Western Bulldogs)
Raffle 3 - Marcus bontempelli best first year player $7

Payment via Paypal gift to [email protected]

Last edited:
i am missing one player guys, anyone can figure out who i have left off and i will add to your total (as at work and have to leave computer but am only counting 25 cards and should be 26 according to the top post/ common sense of 22 + 4 hahah)

Mate, you have everyone there, except you have to add yourself to make up a 10 shares. there were a total of 19 cards listed there and you are taking 7 cards total (6 Gold Coast and 1 GWS cards).

Back
Top Bottom