2014 mvp share

hey guys sorry lost my phone and no internet over last 2 days. Looks like most have paid so cards will be ordered today and sent as soon as they arrive. I will keep everyone updated on when I order, when they arrive and when they are re - sent. Still waiting on a few payments though which I will sort out tonight. If you havnt paid yet please pay as soon as possible as would help out greatly.

Everyone has now paid and I ordered cards on Wednesday. I will post the tracking number but unsure if select are on holidays or not so not sure of exact arrival.

Now that payments are through we ca do the raffle. I think fairest way is to randomize each card but take the winner out every time so u can only win once? Could anyone help me out sometime tonight with the random.org process?

Everyone has now paid and I ordered cards on Wednesday. I will post the tracking number but unsure if select are on holidays or not so not sure of exact arrival.

Now that payments are through we ca do the raffle. I think fairest way is to randomize each card but take the winner out every time so u can only win once? Could anyone help me out sometime tonight with the random.org process?

Been away for 2 weeks, have only just seen this.

Now I have a really stupid question, are the Bulldogs cards still available ?

Hi mate,

Any updates on this share?

Cheers
Matt

Hey Matt, yeah everyone has paid and cards ordered a week ago. I believe select are on holiday and says cards will be sent on 14th but I have a tracking number so I will update the thread with it when I get a chance

Quicksilver haha would have loved for u to message earlier but I have already taken an extra 1.80 from the others to raffle it boiff. If I get one in the raffle I am happy to sell to u at case share price and I am sure others may aswell

Random draw

Will someone put this list into random.org

No1nyp paid
Boofhead paid
Jefferson paid
Pdawg paid
Mzullion paid
Matt26 paid
Adzz awaiting
Rishgoon paid
Drama5 paid

Card 1 - bontempelli 22 under 22

Card 2 - libba 22 under 22

Card 3 - bontempelli best first year player

No that was a mistake, was Jefferson who was sent to pay for fyfe but I wrote wrong name. Awaiting to hear back from him but ATM no one has fyfe if anyone is interested for 6.50

All sorted, just need someone to help with the draw. If we can get a natural party to do it that would be great as I nknow how but as i am involved maybe queries etc

Back
Top Bottom