2014 FIBA world cup SPAIN *Official Thread*

The haka is not just a dance, it's a tribute to their heritage. It's kinda disrespectful and disappointing to hear it spoken about like that. It's a sign of respect should you have it done to you directly.

I couldn't agree more, another moronic and highly disrespectful post about someones culture, how is this guy still on the boards?

Time to grow up.

Oh and it's spelled Ferrari.

At the end of the day, yes New Zealand are struggling and are clearly in a rebuilding phase but they were still good enough to qualify and deserve their spot in the tournament as much as anyone else there. They should be in with a shot to beat Finland tonight!

At the end of the day, yes New Zealand are struggling and are clearly in a rebuilding phase but they were still good enough to qualify and deserve their spot in the tournament as much as anyone else there. They should be in with a shot to beat Finland tonight!
if they beat Finland and Dom beats Turkey by about 10pts.. NZ will advance to the next round :) Will be on same pts as Turkey but better for/against (i hope this is how the tie break is measured).
Imagine how much better they would be with Adams on the team.

I couldn't agree more, another moronic and highly disrespectful post about someones culture, how is this guy still on the boards?

Time to grow up.

Oh and it's spelled Ferrari.
Oh well done mr for correcting my spelling, thank you very much mr, how silly of my for having a joke, seems humour is a no no around here, take a joke. New Zealand say it's a show of respect, when ever I watch them do it I think it looks like an attempt to bully and intimate, Everyone is allowed their opinion and if you don't like mine then kindly block me, for my world will not miss your smart arse comments, Get a life and stop trolling and stalking everything I say on here

Oh well done mr for correcting my spelling, thank you very much mr, how silly of my for having a joke, seems humour is a no no around here, take a joke. New Zealand say it's a show of respect, when ever I watch them do it I think it looks like an attempt to bully and intimate, Everyone is allowed their opinion and if you don't like mine then kindly block me, for my world will not miss your smart arse comments, Get a life and stop trolling and stalking everything I say on here

How about instead of aggravating the situation further, we keep talking about the topic at hand?

Goran Dragic calling for a FIBA investigation over the boomers tank job for third place last night. Wow.
i'd be pretty peeved if i paid for tickets to that game to be honest. But i dont see how you could prove it.. they just put their worst side on the court and kept Jawai on there even though he could barely make it up and down the court.

In other news.... Gorgui Dieng's one legged fadeaway, earning him the new nickname, Dark Nowitzki.

http://www.gfycat.com/JovialBabyishAfricanwildcat

i'd be pretty peeved if i paid for tickets to that game to be honest. But i dont see how you could prove it.. they just put their worst side on the court and kept Jawai on there even though he could barely make it up and down the court.

In other news.... Gorgui Dieng's one legged fadeaway, earning him the new nickname, Dark Nowitzki.

http://www.gfycat.com/JovialBabyishAfricanwildcat

Dude.... you would be be in Spain surrounded by sunshine, beautiful people, food and countryside.... No Baynes, Ingles or whoever wouldn't even be a blip on your radar! lol

Ummm, trolling? I didn't even reply to you.

It's not a joke if you're the only one laughing or "lmao", but somebody has to laugh at your discriminatory posts right?

Oh and I find the Haka anything but "intimate". But good for you.

Blocking you sounds like a great idea, then I won't have to see any more of your one-eyed dribble.

Karma may come back to bite us anyway.

Aus have to beat Turkey and then Lithuania just to have a crack at the US in the semi. Tough.

I can't help but think that if Aus make it to the semis and get smashed by USA, that they will all be smiling like Paul Walker in Fast and the Furious telling Vin Diesel "dude I almost had you"!

Lol

Karma may come back to bite us anyway.

Aus have to beat Turkey and then Lithuania just to have a crack at the US in the semi. Tough.

as much as I love Aus basketball. today's loss was a massive bout of karma
Brett Brown would never do that and I reckon Patty Mills wouldn't let that happen either

Go Slovenia!

Back
Top Bottom