2014 FIBA world cup SPAIN *Official Thread*

We look to have a relatively easy group. Angola, Korea and Mexico shouldn't pose too much threat. I'm predicting a 2nd place behind Lithuania and could end up in the QF at very least.

I was speaking with a dealer in Cleveland who is a huge Patty Mills and Delly fan and he agreed that it always seems that whenever their is a major tournament our best player from the NBA always needs surgery.

I was speaking with a dealer in Cleveland who is a huge Patty Mills and Delly fan and he agreed that it always seems that whenever their is a major tournament our best player from the NBA always needs surgery.

why isn't bogut lining up?

Since his rookie year when has Bogut actually played in a game representing AUS? I don't remember any and can't believe that he is injured every single time.

Doesn't want to play for AUS or a lot of coincidence always being injured for AUS international games or just a lot of times classed as "recovering from an injury" what do you think?
seems like to much of a coincidence doesn't it.

although then you look at the paul George injury (although freakish) and you can understand not wanting to play. Plus international tournaments are off-season when they are supposed to be resting and recuperating for the upcoming season

seems like to much of a coincidence doesn't it.

although then you look at the paul George injury (although freakish) and you can understand not wanting to play. Plus international tournaments are off-season when they are supposed to be resting and recuperating for the upcoming season

It does and yes I can understand but I don't like players who go on about the pride of repping their country but never do it.
Maybe a non-biased Bogut fan could comment on what he says about playing for AUS more but I'm sure I've read tweets from him to the effect of being really disappointed about not being to play. like 5 years in a row.... whatever. just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom