GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
IMG_2603.jpeg

Do I dare ask what 100% ass is?

He was pretty brutal but had two big baskets in the last few minutes.

I do enjoy these international games when you get to see a guy like Davis Bertans a feature off the offense. Whole schemes ran for him and coming off multiple screens and pindowns rather than just standing in a corner.

Do I dare ask what 100% ass is?

He was pretty brutal but had two big baskets in the last few minutes.

I do enjoy these international games when you get to see a guy like Davis Bertans a feature off the offense. Whole schemes ran for him and coming off multiple screens and pindowns rather than just standing in a corner.
Pretty sure they are just saying he was ass. As in he stank.

Pretty sure they are just saying he was ass. As in he stank.

This was what I first thought, but then decided surely not!

It was one of those funny games where he was ass for 37 minutes but then you could argue he won it for them — or at least made two of the biggest plays of the game — in the last three minutes. So, maybe, like 92.5% ass!

Truly a global game and shows how strong top 16 nations are…any of these teams can beat one and other on their day.

FIBA rules (aka proper rules 😊) makes a huge difference

Many also had key players missing

US will no doubt send a much stronger team to Paris

Boomers need to transition to the new generation ASAP otherwise will be left behind. Hurts to say this about past champions / legends but Mills needs to be 6th man and ingles not a walk up start.

Year the big common discussion point every US podcast is talking about now is how much better the product is - shorter game, less whinging allowed, tip ball off the rim, everyone urging the NBA to adopt the style as the nba games are getting too long now - I agree

Back
Top Bottom