2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Kawhi could easily have 40-45 some of these games like Harden but the Spurs overall are just so good there ends up being no need for him to be out there when they're up 25. And then this also helps others like Duncan get rest. Sat entire 4th qtr I believe!

Spurs clinic!!!

Although the first half was a shoot out and quite simply, the Spurs were hitting and the Clips were not. I hope that continues next game.

Great day of ball with pierce stepping up and the Wiz looking like a legit chance to beat ATL next up once they get done with BKN.

What a shame Dallas couldn't get the W. It's a shame that Dirk (you know, that guy that's 7th all time in scoring) doesn't get to finish games these days. That job goes to Ellis:confused: who fair play did hit a crucial 2 before the last attempt.

Still, I'd like to see Dirk try to get to the line.

Spurs clinic!!!

Although the first half was a shoot out and quite simply, the Spurs were hitting and the Clips were not. I hope that continues next game.

Great day of ball with pierce stepping up and the Wiz looking like a legit chance to beat ATL next up once they get done with BKN.

What a shame Dallas couldn't get the W. It's a shame that Dirk (you know, that guy that's 7th all time in scoring) doesn't get to finish games these days. That job goes to Ellis:confused: who fair play did hit a crucial 2 before the last attempt.

Still, I'd like to see Dirk try to get to the line.

Yeah I'd much rather Dirk take that last shot trying to tie the game - Ellis was well covered there at least Dirk has that crazy lean back chance

I don't get the need to review and publish the NBA's views on what calls were botched. Internal memo is fine but why bother telling the public the call was missed when nothing will be done to rectify the situation.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ephen-curry-was-fouled-tying-3-pointer-game-3

I love it, shows some transparency. Contributes towards future improvements in refereeing through constructive talk. Well, that's the hope lol

Better than silence or denial anyway. I just wish they'd call it right at the time and not well, "if he didn't make it we were prepared to call it" - it was a foul, call it!!

Anyone see the Celtics game? Wondered why Crowder was getting targeted by the Cavs to take him out?

Not sure! What happened to Love too? 7mins?
Saw it in the highlights along with Crowder getting floored twice. Love just got tangled while chasing a rebound and the awkward angle and the pulling of his arm by the defender popped his shoulder out. He ran straight into the locker room after the play stopped.

Wizards have been super impressive and/or Raptors super bad!
Sheesh I think I had that as 4-3......4-0????

Largest margin of victory for lower seed in first round of playoff ever (+56 points total)

Back
Top Bottom