2013 Select Series 2

Serious question now, why buy a case? Assuming theyre about $2700?

Surely buying the cards individually will save you a lot of money?

Well for me it's a way to get the cards i want without having to pay for them.

Buying something in wholesale makes it cheaper, plus you get the case cards and redemptions. So i buy a case if i like them and sell what i don't want.

All in all if you do o.k you should be able to get some nice cards for your trouble and hopefully make most if not all of your dosh back. Depending on how much you keep of course.

That and it is a hell of a lot of fun to do.

The second you crack the case it's on.

So much carnage, so many empty packets getting in the way of your destruction, hands seizing up, running out of room on the table, it's chaos trying to organize 6500+ cards.

All in all, imagine all the fun it is busting open a pack.................................................................................................................................now times that by 576. :)

Well for me it's a way to get the cards i want without having to pay for them.

Buying something in wholesale makes it cheaper, plus you get the case cards and redemptions. So i buy a case if i like them and sell what i don't want.

All in all if you do o.k you should be able to get some nice cards for your trouble and hopefully make most if not all of your dosh back. Depending on how much you keep of course.

That and it is a hell of a lot of fun to do.

The second you crack the case it's on.

So much carnage, so many empty packets getting in the way of your destruction, hands seizing up, running out of room on the table, it's chaos trying to organize 6500+ cards.

All in all, imagine all the fun it is of busting open a pack.................................................................................................................................now times that by 576. :)
The sorting of the cards...:oops: thats the killer lol

#Firstworldproblems

haha yeah fair enough, i used to love busting boxes a few years ago, i think i made my money back once?

the only case ive ever busted was the draft prospects, considering a got case pretty seriously. good luck guys!

haha yeah fair enough, i used to love busting boxes a few years ago, i think i made my money back once?

the only case ive ever busted was the draft prospects, considering a got case pretty seriously. good luck guys!
Yeah prospects would have been easier to make your money back!

Especially when they were first on the markets....people were going crazy!

I only busted about 8 or 9 boxes and kept most the stuff lol

Really looking forward to some series 2 box breaks haha been to long and by the looks select have come up with the goods.
The flicking through the cards fresh out of a packet is what I love, looking forward to the possibility of a big hit. Around two weeks now

Man I still haven't sorted my 4 boxes of Eternity commons from last year, a case worth would probably sit around for a decade!

Opens storage cabinet.

Notices boxes of 2006 supreme and up still not sorted.

Calculates time of storage from 2006.... 7 years.

Calculates probability of actually sorting through them anytime soon.....3- 4 years.

Sounds about right. :lol:

I wrote on selects Facebook a while back and suggested Crouch and O'Meara draft signature cards to which they responded "great idea!".

Thanks select! Will not be buying a box or case from what is just another average release.

Get creative for crying out loud.

Anyone can number stamp a card to 145.

The new series look similar yet again.

Unfortunately no imagination or step up in quality from select which will always be the case.

Such a shame - Panini would do an amazing job but they just didn't see the value to bid.

I overheard the select owner talking at the conference & his "big ideas" were to say the least.. Boring, repetitive & just so generic. He was so excited about doing "flashback" pyres in a base set - wow.

It's actually sad - when you look at other cards from 20 years ago & realise they are still for advanced & if gap higher quality than AFL are now.

Can you imagine what Panini or anyone else really could do with AFL license??? wow

Back
Top Bottom