2013 Select Series 2

Not sure if the has been mentioned....The signature case cards are NOT numbered to #50...They are numbered to #/40 :thumbsup:

Best design in years, looks good. But still think they need more than just 5 medal cards.
What other medal cards are there though. They only had more in the 97 release because they had the BOG medal cards from the state of origin matches. There are only 5 big medals now.

What other medal cards are there though. They only had more in the 97 release because they had the BOG medal cards from the state of origin matches. There are only 5 big medals now.

Micheal Tuck medal for BOG in NAB cup comp, Jock McHale medal for premiership coach (coach card would be nice and a bit different), goal of the year winner, mark of the year winner, Robert Rose Award for Most Courageous Player, herald sun player of the year, Lou Richards medal (Sunday footy show), AFLPA Best captain. Thats just to name a few. Pick the best 2 or 3 and add to the original 5 and BAM ;)

Oh ok, well I thought the comment was in reference to Jobe being stripped of his Brownlow and making his card 'rarer' even though the amount will not diminish.

My mistake.

they look great. im pretty excited about his series. I hope the all Australian's are better than last years. overall great value for money
Yeah thinking of getting 2 cases instead of 1....master set should be good for me this year..

Yeah thinking of getting 2 cases instead of 1....master set should be good for me this year..

two cases would give you a pretty good chance of completing the master set. 32 prime draft cards give or take a double or two. this will be the the hardest set to put together but worth it. I reckon these cards will hold there value.
I hope I get a good one from the 3 boxes I buy

two cases would give you a pretty good chance of completing the master set. 32 prime draft cards give or take a double or two. this will be the the hardest set to put together but worth it. I reckon these cards will hold there value.
I hope I get a good one from the 3 boxes I buy
Yeah....I think the prime draft will hold value for sure.

Serious question now, why buy a case? Assuming theyre about $2700?

Surely buying the cards individually will save you a lot of money?

Back
Top Bottom