2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

I opened a box (I created a thread in AFL breaks) and I didn't receive any DPS, Any Medal Winners card or any other Auto or Redemption. My pulls were a Judd Patch (LOL PATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 5 AA's, 3 HOF /800, Kevin Murray Legend, 1917 Pies premiers card. I have contacted select RE: lack of DPS and other damaged cards and they're getting back to me. These cards remind me of play cards that should be in a kid's kindy basket for play time at recess. Wish I had my money back. AVOID

If you read the info properly it is a medal card OR legends card per box so you didnt get stiffed there, but no DPS is not good and have seen a few like this so far.

Still havent seen anything that beats the UNO Wild card one member got in their box yesterday!! YES A UNO CARD, you did read that correctly!!

Not the first one - A couple NRL guys pulled UNO card out of packets last year. Good to see they have got on top of this issue.:whistle::rolleyes:

Not the first one - A couple NRL guys pulled UNO card out of packets last year. Good to see they have got on top of this issue.:whistle::rolleyes:
Can not fathem how this could even happen, it is more then odd. Does a worker throw a pack of uno cards in for a joke or what??

If you read the info properly it is a medal card OR legends card per box so you didnt get stiffed there, but no DPS is not good and have seen a few like this so far.

No worries, was the least of my concerns and didn't even realise this until 24 hours later. Being "stiffed" on the DPS is my main gripe. The main thing we all look for (besides the long shot in redemptions) is who our DPS will be of!! .... :rolleyes:

That is awful. I can't even believe people are spending money on this junk. I'd rather spend $1000 on panini products - and that is saying something

I haven't touched any of it this year, kinda glad i didn't. Normally i'd buy a case or two but Select have slowly worn me down to the point that i don't give a fuck about their product.

I wish I had waited - I reallly wish I had waited. Particularly after reading the recent Select "Q&A" on Facebook....."we keep whatever Numbers we like" when someone raised the issue of #1 cards being made available and not just kept by Select. This is why I now only collect auction or AFL club-issued stuff.

Back
Top Bottom