2012 Football Draft Prospects -PREMIUM AFL JANUARY RELEASE

LOL By all means Richo put a case share together. Great idea to hopefully pick a card up or two. However if you collect a certain team oh say west coast then you need. two rookie cards, two ruby rookie cards, two signature rookie cards, two guensey cards and a dual signature card. Plus nickname signature and a murray newman states finest. By my reckoning that's ten to twelve cards from one team alone. Good luck with your 22.00 a card People we are buying four cases at present which means we are investing nearly three grand. Of course we will be looking to compensate ourselves for doing so but more importantly recover our dough. If anyone and i'm sure quite a few have on here have ever bought anything from us via ebay you will/would know we are about as reasonable a seller as there is in the hobby. Even taking ebay prices into account and low starting auctions not BIN bully tactics. I collect Eagles, my mate Collingwood and WE know that the only way to get as many as the cards we want is to buy quite abit of product. Frankly you guys should be plum that we are doing so and we tried to help others out on here instead of initiating bidding wars on ebay. Anyone who thinks this is unreasonable well we can't do much to please you.

Wasn't having a dig at you mate, just pointing out you won't be selling your cards for cost, where as the Case Shares being run (Several card sites are running them) are purely to sell the cards to collectors for near cost. By no means do I think you are doing anything wrong.......the more people like you cracking cases and selling what they don't want the better!

That said, lets not turn this into and advertisng thread for your sales as that is not what the thread was about.
I am pretty sure you would be allowed to create a thread to advertise your merchandise in the appropriate area (For Sale / Trade).

All the beest with your sales :)

hahaha no worries they sound sweet. Also Brad did you find out about the Kreuzer`s *008* Draft Picks (Platinum and Gold)??

Guys at this point these are the teams and the pplz that have inquired. First in best dressed, but keep in mind i dare say we will get multiples. You can express interest and we don't expect that to be an assurance. Merely in line for options. I will place up peoples names just so they know where they stand. Will update as more inquiries come in. Keep in mind with the teams we express interest in, one card of each will be all we want.

Crows : Rishgoon
Brisbane : gecko8
Carlton : Carlton91//////Jamie
Collingwood : ShueyGaffDarlingNat
Essendon : Jefferson//////Johnlow56
Dockers : Carlton91
Hawks : Boofhead
Power : Adz2332
Richmond : Nyana450
Eagles : ShueyGaffDarlingNat
Buldogs : brandonr54

Additional Ellis sigs :Benj
Aditional Wingard cards: Southern Son//////4wdextreme

Oh and if anyone is interested drop me a pm so i can keep on top of this ever growing post. Cheers.

Understandable Richo. Oh and i'm not trying to turn this into advertising. Quite the opposite. I am merely informing those like myself who want to get one of every card where they stand with us. And by posting one particular post as above that we can edit, we can do that. I know i'm not going to get every Eagles/Collingwood card i want out of our cases and will have to be content with paying what the market values them to get others i need. IF i can get them at all. I hope everyone understands this. We are trying to help how we can. We could easily go to ebay but that does not help me trade with others opening for what i need and vice versa. :v:

p.s oh and i would have been more than happy to join your case share if you weren't eagles yourself.:cry: Awesome idea Richo and i truly think for the price this product is a winner.

Understandable Richo. Oh and i'm not trying to turn this into advertising. Quite the opposite. I am merely informing those like myself who want to get one of every card where they stand with us. And by posting one particular post as above that we can edit, we can do that. I know i'm not going to get every Eagles/Collingwood card i want out of our cases and will have to be content with paying what the market values them to get others i need. IF i can get them at all. I hope everyone understands this. We are trying to help how we can. We could easily go to ebay but that does not help me trade with others opening for what i need and vice versa. :v:

p.s oh and i would have been more than happy to join your case share if you weren't eagles yourself.:cry: Awesome idea Richo and i truly think for the price this product is a winner.

Fair enough, I hope you get that Eagles Dual!

My only concern (as a WCE collector) is.......are they really WCE cards? They won't have any AFL or WCE symbols so should I bother (I'm undecided).

If my Case share goes ahead I'll give it a crack.....if it doesn't I probably will stick with collecting Select and Scanlens.

Anyways all the best guys.....I have got no reply (yes or no) from the Mods about the proposed Case Share but I will let you all know as soon as I do!

My only concern (as a WCE collector) is.......are they really WCE cards? They won't have any AFL or WCE symbols so should I bother (I'm undecided).

If my Case share goes ahead I'll give it a crack.....if it doesn't I probably will stick with collecting Select and Scanlens.

Anyways all the best guys.....I have got no reply (yes or no) from the Mods about the proposed Case Share but I will let you all know as soon as I do!

Each to their own i suppose, the way i look at it is the only sigs in select are that from round one. Last year footycards.com.au did a Jack Darling and Blayne Wilson, two players who i'm grateful to have signatures of. This year while a Murray Newman will more than likely be in series 2 there will be no Mascoulis. No Hill for Hawks no Lockyer for Swans. etc etc. My mate Chris who is a Pies supporter is stoked as they traded their first round pick away again this year. So without David putting this set together no Collingwood rookie auto's !!!!! Look at it like what upperdeck have been doing in regards to NBA. Yes they are in college uniforms but without them there would be no Jordan's or Lebron autos. And where is the fun in that?????

i know what your saying about no club logos so why bother. but we say this now when the guys havent played a game. but wait until they have a few games under their belt and maybe even one day become club greats, its a nice thought and im sure if that happens their cards will mean more then. their just not house hold names yet.

i know what your saying about no club logos so why bother. but we say this now when the guys havent played a game. but wait until they have a few games under their belt and maybe even one day become club greats, its a nice thought and im sure if that happens their cards will mean more then. their just not house hold names yet.

I agree with Darren but its still a risk but i just say well look at last years cards????

Case share NOT approved.
Thanks

Sorry guys......I gave it a crack :( I am not sure the reason it wasn't approved but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Hope you all get the cards you want.....I'm still undecided if I will collect this set but I think they are a great idea and will be VERY collectable.

Back
Top Bottom