2011 Teamcoach

Tricolour

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
This is really annoying me;

The teamcoach website was originally supposed to be up and running last Friday. Same as last year it still wasn't up when it was supposed to be. I thought oh well this happened last year it will be up in the morning. That afternoon it had now changed to say it would be up on Monday (today) which I though was a bit odd that you wouldn't be able to play round 1.

So I get on it early this morning and its still not up, ok its early, ill check in a few hours. Its now Monday night and it has just changed to say it will be up on Wednesday:mad::mad::mad:

Im not sure what is going on at Teamcoach, maybe there is a reason but for me its not good enough.

Im also starting to worry that there will be no top team game this season, because on the current website it has games listed as 4star, new 10star and puzzles or something.. no top team :(. I hope im looking to far in too it as it is and always has been there number one feature.

Now my rant is over, I love the teamcoach cards this year. Best ones in a long time.
Only bad things are the drawings on the magic wildcards, which are still better than nothing. Love the 3D b&f wilds, got one today and was really impressed :thumbsup:

What are your thoughts on this years Teamcoach and the current issue with no website/games?

Slack about the webpage not up and running, but great idea that you have to have the silver cards in hand to use them in the games, also means you cant sell them off if you have used the number.... also stops all the cheats from having 30-50 teams every year..... and yes i know one bloke who had over 50 teams last year!!!

50 teams geez that's a bit greedy, and im guessing it was an adult to.

Yea the silvers with the codes brings back the need to get packs to find those really good players that will help you in the game. Will make good players silvers worth more.

Also forgot to add that the 3D b&f I pulled today was damaged around the back edges, is it worth asking for a replacement?

Noticed an ebay seller selling sets of Bnf at 17 teams?? whouldnt it be 16 teams?? I got the WB which is number 16....

Stalin-U-MAD-BRO.jpg

i need 3 cards to complete my geelong set.

Gold - Scarlett
Silver - Corey
Magic Wild - Varcoe

anyone got these?

4.36 website is now up!
Looks good but no top team game :(

---------- Post added 01-04-2011 at 04:39 PM ----------

10 star is the closest thing to top team

cant get back in, i was in, but refreshed and got booted, getting al soughts of errors and updates required atm!!

Top 100 each week win prizes... about all i got to read b4 it froze.

Website is not too great atm, was down for about 10 mins and when you enter a code and you do the who will win thing it goes spastic and you cant really do anything

The website was fine for me, I entered my 10 star team and my predictions.
Only thing that didn't work was the prize locker room.

Prize locker room also not working for me, same as the quiz. Just did a few jigsaws which was ok and worked fine.

yeh all looks good now, obviously you wont get to unlock the locker room until you win a prize!!

prize card locker room now has a page and it says it will open on the 8th of april
There are only 51 prize cards this year rather than having everyone have a prize card!
So it looks like 3 per team
we'll only find out which 3 in 8 days which pisses me off.
just letting u guys know
Oh.. and the top 25 of the 4 star and 10 star each get one prize card of their choice
From this I understand that their are no Prize Wildcards this year and the prize cards will be worth more than usual
cheers
bo3197

Yea just noticed that, the prize cards are AWESOME!

I heard it was to top 50 in the 4 and 10 star games that win a card. Will miss being able to win a framed set though.

only after a couple of gold coast cards now. check the official teamcoach thread in sales/trades section

Back
Top Bottom