Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Not really my thing normally but got the official flyer today so thought i'd post it up.

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

YES !!!!

They have a Fowler sig, Have been waiting for this to come out for a while.
Go Phoenix & Fury :)

Kind of sad that it is exactly the inserts are the same as last year, but still wanting to buy a box of these. How about anyone else ?

yeah myself and my little bro ( who loves his soccer) will probably get one. but i think they need more. maybe like the AFL and NRL, a DT would be nice. for example the gold coast could have smeltz and culina. but hope they are good. do you know if anyone on here will be selling boxes cheaper than the rip off card shops?

Maybe if there is enough intrest & is ok with the mods, we could do a group break or bust a case. Maybe we could buy a couple of boxes and everyone draws a team and scores all those cards.

Lets get a list together of the teams people like. I will update them onto this post

SKWARNE23- Perth Glory
Holzbauer- Adelaide United, Gold Coast United
esaint66- North Queensland Fury, Wellington Phoenix
mattbowen- Sydney FC
Melbourne Victory, North Queensland Fury, Gold Coast United

updated**** I will PM GoMoto now

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

we are just putting teams to names so we can trade cards and that for now, then once this develops it will be used for other stuff

Are we doing a case break (box each) or are we buying a box or 2 and everyone gets the cards for their chosen team ?

If it is the second option i could buy the boxes if i receive an even share of money from everyone :)

so ill be down 4 melbourne, gold coast if i can , north qld if i can, and socceroos if i can
i would really want a sig tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom