2008/09 Exquisite Case. HOLY MOTHER OF MOJO!! Scan added!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
So....after discussions with Benny J about possibly going halves in a heavily discounted case of SPX i have somehow ended up buying a case of Exquisite on my own :confused: haha

The most i've ever spent previously on busting was on a BOX on Ultimate and i somehow find myself with a CASE of Exquisite on the way!! I guess i figured i'll probably only ever do it once so i may as well go the whole hog :woot:

Paid for it this morning from D & A Cardworld so thinking it might show up late next week or thereabouts.

Benny J and I will no doubt try to do up a video break of the event and you guys will be the first to know what i pull!! :D My previous record in box breaking isn't that flash, so hopefully this can be a little different :lol:

Anyway....i'm hoping for at least 5-6 pages of mojo before the case arrives so let the Mojo wishing begin ;) lol

finally boys...the video has uploaded.... :woot: :woot:

[youtube]

Wadda ya all think??

oh and D&A Cardworld were nice enough to ask if i wanted to feature on their Blog on their website for the pull!!

Check it out here :D

Phenomenal Pull on D&A Cardworld Blog

Rose_RC_Auto_Patch.jpg

Re: 2008/09 Exquisite Case En Route.....

let me be the 1st to wish you major MOJO!!!

:lol::lol: yeh big jump for sure since the one ultimate box. wishin u the very best with it though, come on MJ AUTO PATCH!! :thumbsup:

Mojo Mojo Mojo to you dude.......big jump from Spx to Exquisite (lol)

GL man! That's something I would never ever consider doing unless I won lotto or something...
Having said that 08/09 Exquisite were NICE cards so hope you pull something amazing!!

yes yes yes... i love living through other ppl when it come to mega case breaks!

best of luck to you ev

Heres wishing you some sick mojo...thats 1 big chunk of change !!

Thanks for all the well wishes so far guys!! I'm really hoping i can pull something special!!

Keep the mojo wishing coming.....only a page and a half so far :lol:

Mate, how much did that cost? I really wanna know.

Great work though

And may the mojo be with you

COME ON CHALMERS!

ummm...was $2000US :blink: but i probs would never have considered it if the dollar wasn't as strong as it is at the moment :lol:

All the best mate!! Your guaranteed 1 major hit with the case at least... Lets hope there's plenty more....:thumbsup::D

yeah...i think that's half the reason i wanted to go the full case as opposed to just 1 box :lol:

Pull a jordan for you , pull a westbrook for me:p

All the best good luck hey.:thumbsup:

Birrrrrrrrrdman! Good luck bud! How did you go about with the tax invoicing for it? Remember there is a HEFTY fee from customs for anything above $1K.

gd luck, may the mojo be with you
i love exquisite 08/09
hoping you indeed get something nice from the case

pull us a nice randolph rc!

Back
Top Bottom