2004/05 Shane Warne Auto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although you can't pay enough for the entertainment value from all of the comments.:lol:

You guys crack me up:woot:

Finally got my copy of the Futera File today, a great read.

Happy hunting folks, regards Russell:thumbsup:

Although you can't pay enough for the entertainment value from all of the comments.:lol:

You guys crack me up:woot:

Finally got my copy of the Futera File today, a great read.

Happy hunting folks, regards Russell:thumbsup:

You'll love the Futera File Russell, its an amazing read and even if you thought you knew everything there was to know about Futera this book will surprise you. i recommend every cricket collector read it.
still 2 days to go Richo, im guessing it will sell for around the $30 mark.

Gee thats pretty good then!! Gotta be happy with where the damaged card is sitting if a good one is around $70!

Gee thats pretty good then!! Gotta be happy with where the damaged card is sitting if a good one is around $70!

Yeah but that $70 was a bargain! I bought my (thin signature version) for $90 but that wasn't on eBay.....I haven't seen one on eBay for quite a while.

Either way, yeah happy with that price even if it doesn't go up any more......there is 18 people watching it though ;)
(Probably all from here lol)

Nice! if a OCT member wins it I will send registered post for Free!

It's at a pretty good price for a damaged card I guess.......what do these usually sell for on eBay?

Going hard:D These sell for around $70 - $100 on ebay in mint, but about 6 months ago a seller sportscollectorcards or something like that who was selling heaps of cricket cards busted a heap of these sets up and the values dropped as he was listing the Warne and Punters (plus others) every 3 to 5 days, I waited a few weeks and got one for an absolute steal uncontested.. Won't post the price in your sale thread though ;)

Going hard:D These sell for around $70 - $100 on ebay in mint, but about 6 months ago a seller sportscollectorcards or something like that who was selling heaps of cricket cards busted a heap of these sets up and the values dropped as he was listing the Warne and Punters (plus others) every 3 to 5 days, I waited a few weeks and got one for an absolute steal uncontested.. Won't post the price in your sale thread though ;)

I haven't seen one on eBay for ages!

---------- Post added 29-08-2010 at 08:54 PM ----------

Think I know who will win it LOL.

I thought you stopped collecting Warney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom