2004/05 Shane Warne Auto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hI ew,

The description reads as per below:

*** This card is NOT in mint condition ***
CONDITION

THIS CARD IS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED

Although the card looks fine in the picture it has two (2) noteworthy flaws; they are:

1. About six scratches / indentations that have not actually broken the surface of the card but have left 1 to 2cm indendations

(Sort of like someone has lightly scribbled on it with a pen with no ink)

2. Two nicks / indentations where the card surface has been broken (Right on where the signature is).

Apart from that, it is in pretty good condition!

This is how I received the card so I can not tell you how this damage occured!

Note - These flaws can't be seen in the picture but the card shown is the actual card with the damage I have described above!

Whats wrong with the card?? I bid but can't recall anything said about damage.

It's pretty hard to MISS what I wrote! Did you read ANY of the description?

---------- Post added 21-08-2010 at 03:29 PM ----------

Nothing wrong with the description brother,

I was going to pump it up but woo hoo, giddyup

well done

regards
Russell

Cheers mate!

Probably not. If the description is more than a few lines I don't have the time to read forever.

Well you are a fool then aren't you! How the frig do you know what you are getting if you don't read the description?

Whats wrong with the card?? I bid but can't recall anything said about damage.

I checked the auction and no one has bid with your eBay user ID so you are FOS anyways!

Well you are a fool then aren't you! How the frig do you know what you are getting if you don't read the description?

I checked the auction and no one has bid with your eBay user ID so you are FOS anyways!

Bugger me. Your right . I must have seen the damage and passed. Don't forget school tommorrow big shot.

Bugger me. Your right . I must have seen the damage and passed. Don't forget school tommorrow big shot.

Hey school ended many moons ago for me but good to see you figured out where YOU stuffed up ;)

The card is currently sitting @ $15.50 guys! A bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom