2004/05 Shane Warne Auto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

That guy selling those a while back on ebay wanted a quick turn around. the guy that I bought them off promise not to sell to him anymore due to him ruining the value of these cards. Particularly the Pontings and Warne.

So now the only time you will see them being sold in bulk, it will be cardzone, sports nut in Geelong (vic) or myself. I must also add that nearly all of these sets have been sold. there are a few others out there that have two or three sets but no more than that. Sorry for going off the topic.

Craig

I thought that a lot of you might get a giggle out of this. On Sunday I ventured down to the Sandown show with Dad and son in toe, promptly looking around I see a unusually thick Shane Warne Signature. Funnily enough I have seen this signature before, here on OCT with Richo litterally giving it away.

Anyway, knowing how much it sold for I asked how much is was on sale for and the answer was............ $140. I had a quiet laugh to myself and moved on. So the wheel turns again for this much travelled card. $140 WTF!!!!!

As I said i thought you all might like an update and a laugh.

Craig

Disgusting price!

My Warne sig is also a thick texta one, LMK if you have a spare thin texta one for sale to match the rest of my set......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom