2 Cases of 2007-08 Exquisite, LIVE now

I'm (almost) speechless! That's got to almost be a once in a lifetime break! No matter what you get from the unsigned sheet, if it turns up beautifully framed like that one pictured from last year, then that is pretty damn cool.

Great cards ... missed the break but reading as a recap is cool.

Well done!

i also missed the break,but read the results!

thats one unbelievable break mate

all sick cards

well done mate

looks like the borat mojo was with ya tonight:lol:

cheers

OMG! I would have replied to this thread earlier, but I fell off my seat when I saw the LJ/Melo and hurt my left arm. Then I saw the Kobe and fell off again and that busted the right arm. The Brewer toppled me once more and the left ankle was left somewhere on the floor, and then the Uncut sheet saw me having CPR done to revive me!

All in all, after the heart was restarted, I hopped back up on my only good leg, and typed this with my nose, which is hard when you still dizzy from seeing those sweet sweet scans!!

This has to be the most amazing break on Australian soil in a long long long long long long time.

Congrats dude, just sick sick sick.... you are the box break king :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Perhaps a quick word to the Olympic Organising Committee could see Box Breaking become a recognised sport of skill and talent. You, sir, would win GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!

seriously i have always liked Michael Jordan but your starting to turn me off and not want to hear one more thing about him! every post has to have his name in there that you do!:rolleyes:

So...I wasn't the only one thinking that! :lol:

Time to embrace the new generation me thinks!!

OMG! I would have replied to this thread earlier, but I fell off my seat when I saw the LJ/Melo and hurt my left arm. Then I saw the Kobe and fell off again and that busted the right arm. The Brewer toppled me once more and the left ankle was left somewhere on the floor, and then the Uncut sheet saw me having CPR done to revive me!

All in all, after the heart was restarted, I hopped back up on my only good leg, and typed this with my nose, which is hard when you still dizzy from seeing those sweet sweet scans!!

This has to be the most amazing break on Australian soil in a long long long long long long time.

Congrats dude, just sick sick sick.... you are the box break king :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Perhaps a quick word to the Olympic Organising Committee could see Box Breaking become a recognised sport of skill and talent. You, sir, would win GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

unbelieveable break, i think everyones lost for words, well done!

Oooooooo tough call mate i know what your feeling but do you really want to push your luck. I mean i would first try and sell what you didnt want out of these breaks and see how much you get for the cards and then maybe buy more.....

Good point even if i sold every card from this break i wouldnt break even, the problem with exquisite is they cost $100 a card on average, and when you get 2 base cards you need some major mojo like a logoman or auto box.

Seriously wait until I bust mine i have the worst luck and when you see my busts you will probably not by anymore! lol

great pulls buddy! seen quite a few breaks on youtube and yours is right up there...
2 base cards in such an expensive product really sucks balls too...
it even hurts to watch a mojo-less bust of exquisite cos ya know how much they forked out for it....

Damn, what luck you have there!!!

Perhaps you should try 03-04 Exquisite? LOL... or a case of 04-05 Ultimate, and pull me the Harris/Stackhouse Dual Logie... ha ha.

Seriously, that was a freaking break and a half right there!!

Mojo gods looking down on you buddy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom