1994 Greg Williams Dynamic sig #001/500!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Hi all,

I know there has been a bit of discussion recently regarding low number sigs - well it doesn't get any lower than this - card number 001/500!!! :worthy:

As we all know Select keep #001 for themselves, so really this is the only opportunity to pick up the first sig and lowest of low number possible. And it is of Greg Williams, former Brownlow Medal winner and a member of the official AFL Team of the Century!!

I normally don't like people who ask for offers rather than list a price, however I feel this is a very unique card and as such please PM me with a price if you are interested.

Cheers
Brad

1994 Dynamic Williams sig.jpg

Re: 1994 Greg Williams Dynamic sig #0001/500!!!!

hey they were selling the whole set of these at sports card world in Adelaide as u would know and i was the 1st 2 pick up the Wanganeen 0001 and **** the entire set up 4 any1 who wanted all the no.1's good luck selling the Williams though i considered buying the lot and selling them in a decade people don't seem 2 want dynamic cards all that much anymore especially since the set didn't come with the dynamic authenticity certificate which is weird

Well done on getting the Wanganeen, yes there is no certificate - strange they didn't just make a 3rd card or put the certification on the back of the signature card.

Yes Sportscardworld bought a massive collection off someone here in Adelaide not so long ago so they have had some great cards in store recently.

Also strange that Dynamic only lasted for one season, at least they were fully AFL certified unlike the Quarters set from the same time which is why none of the pics of the players in Quarters have the AFL logo on their jumpers or shorts.

It's a ripping card, Brad. Hopefully a Blues supporter sees its worth soon.

It's a ripping card, Brad. Hopefully a Blues supporter sees its worth soon.

the normal cards with the authanticity are selling at around 80 bucks. this card has none, so makes it hard to put a value on it, ....

I can only think that there is no authenticity (remember that was a small piece of paper, not a 3rd card in the set like the 1994 Sensation sigs) because as #001 they were probably kept by Dynamic (as Select keep the number 1 cards) and acquired after Dynamic went under, and as such may not have had a certification. I guess we will never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom