15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

He was, but he was there in most of the games that counted for us!

I can't wait to see how the Spurs manage the rotation of Timmy, LA, West and Diaw.

He played 51 and 59 games the last 2 seasons, at 30 and injury prone, very smart move to let him go. Even if he was there in the big games, he was always coming back from an injury, he's had 1 season over 59 games played. That's not gonna get it done.

I can't wait to see a Duncan, LMA, Kawhi front court. Wow. Then West and Diaw, sweet.

He played 51 and 59 games the last 2 seasons, at 30 and injury prone, very smart move to let him go. Even if he was there in the big games, he was always coming back from an injury, he's had 1 season over 59 games played. That's not gonna get it done.

I can't wait to see a Duncan, LMA, Kawhi front court. Wow. Then West and Diaw, sweet.

And some rando 7fter from Serbia! lol

If Tony is Tony next season, even the newly stacked Clippers have to be scared!

Four way race in the west with who gets home court and stays healthy between- warriors, spurs, clips and okc.... I still like okc if healthy with there deep roster and size.... Houston and Memphis on the cusp and the pelicans being a bit of a dark horse... Come on October be here already so we can start the season

Four way race in the west with who gets home court and stays healthy between- warriors, spurs, clips and okc.... I still like okc if healthy with there deep roster and size.... Houston and Memphis on the cusp and the pelicans being a bit of a dark horse... Come on October be here already so we can start the season

I agree, I think OKC are going to be incredibly tough and will finish first in the West as long as they don't have the injury problems.

Memphis will be a sleeper this year and not the front runner they were last season until the injuries struck. They addressed their outside shooting woes.

OKC will be sporting new alternate uniforms this season. I like.

image.jpg

All the new logo and uniform changes for this season. Bucks have a huge overhaul, the raptors apparel and logo got worse (thanks Drake), Memphis have gone old school - gives me a little bit of an Elvis Presely music vibe (even tho i know it's an ABA throwback) and I don't mind the Hawks new alternate logo. Detroit goes grey and the mavs jersey was designed by a fan I believe.

image.jpg

image.jpg

While I agree with you mostly @araiee i think you are underplaying Houston a bit. They should be noted alongside the other 4 now they have a good PG.

Yeah I don't know Adam, Ty is a gun but he needs the ball in hand and that's gonna be hard with harden around. If they played him in a 6th man role he could really cause some trouble.

I don't think teams will sleep on HOU like they did last season either.

But hey, it's all about the Spurs right:)

Yeah I don't know Adam, Ty is a gun but he needs the ball in hand and that's gonna be hard with harden around. If they played him in a 6th man role he could really cause some trouble.

I don't think teams will sleep on HOU like they did last season either.

But hey, it's all about the Spurs right:)

Beverley plays better with Harden anyway, so I kinda expect that, but you can play Ty and Harden like Phoenix played Bledsoe and Dragic I reckon.

Still a good team, as much as OKC and Clips imo

Beverley plays better with Harden anyway, so I kinda expect that, but you can play Ty and Harden like Phoenix played Bledsoe and Dragic I reckon.

Still a good team, as much as OKC and Clips imo

I know bev plays well with harden, hence why I'm saying Ty may be a plug in off the bench.

The Pho guards struggled due to the fact they all wanted the ball, which is why it's just bledsoe left now and B. Knight who's more pass first than dragic and IT.

Even though HOU beat lac, I'm not seeing them holding down a top 3 spot again. They were 1 game out of 6th.

We'll see but I'll take a bet they don't finish top 4 if you're interested? :)

How've you been going with the cards bud? Been picking up much?

I know bev plays well with harden, hence why I'm saying Ty may be a plug in off the bench.

The Pho guards struggled due to the fact they all wanted the ball, which is why it's just bledsoe left now and B. Knight who's more pass first than dragic and IT.

Even though HOU beat lac, I'm not seeing them holding down a top 3 spot again. They were 1 game out of 6th.

We'll see but I'll take a bet they don't finish top 4 if you're interested? :)

How've you been going with the cards bud? Been picking up much?

Haha, I guess I was agreeing with you then?!? But I do think Lawson will be a big difference in HOU however they play him.

My whole argument was that Houston should be alongside the other 4 mentioned, so if you make it a top 5 bet I will take it! ;)

And nah, not picked up anything. In fact I sold most and gave away a HUGE load to some friends' kids the other day as I don't appreciate them anymore. lol

Back
Top Bottom