15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

Slow-mo looks great for the Spurs. He seems like a quintessential Spurs player.

Mike James was impressive for the Suns in the Las Vegas final.

Towns looks a super star in my opinion, but the top 13 or so look pretty solid, wonder what Stanley is paying for Roy?
Agreed. I just reckon Towns is more likely to fill the stats with boards as well as blocks and steals on D whilst still scoring a few points. Can't remember exact figure buT pretty sure he was low double figures.

damn shame the rockets couldnt have made a run at Faried in the Lawson deal

Nah, Rockets would have a clash between Faried/Howard/Jones IMO. Smith worked because he didn't clog the paint. Lawson is a GREAT pickup if he gets his head right!

Everyone going on about the Spurs having a great off-season, but look at the Clippers and Rockets' acquisitions! Clippers retained all of their important pieces except Matt Barnes, but picked up Stephenson and Smith. Rockets retained all but Smith, but got a HUGE upgrade at PG.

Spurs lost Splitter which is a MASSIVE loss to our defence, especially with his PnR and verticality D.

It is going to be a tough West playoffs this year. The winner will be decided by health I think!

Nah, Rockets would have a clash between Faried/Howard/Jones IMO. Smith worked because he didn't clog the paint. Lawson is a GREAT pickup if he gets his head right!

Everyone going on about the Spurs having a great off-season, but look at the Clippers and Rockets' acquisitions! Clippers retained all of their important pieces except Matt Barnes, but picked up Stephenson and Smith. Rockets retained all but Smith, but got a HUGE upgrade at PG.

Spurs lost Splitter which is a MASSIVE loss to our defence, especially with his PnR and verticality D.

It is going to be a tough West playoffs this year. The winner will be decided by health I think!

Whilst splitter is a loss, he was injured far too often.

I like Ty but I'm still not impressed by HOU at all. He may be best used in a 6th man role, otherwise Harden will have the ball almost all of the time.

The clips have done an amazing job adding savvy vets and talent like Stephenson, they have a lot of options, scary.

Fingers crossed for the Spurs, but either way, they'll be tough for the next 3 years:)

Matt Barnes would be the kind of guy who brings a Knife to a fist fight.

image.jpg

I like Ty but I'm still not impressed by HOU at all. He may be best used in a 6th man role, otherwise Harden will have the ball almost all of the time.

The clips have done an amazing job adding savvy vets and talent like Stephenson, they have a lot of options, scary.

Fingers crossed for the Spurs, but either way, they'll be tough for the next 3 years:)
in saying that, how much have the Clips blown the cap out by? anyone know what teams r over and under?

He was, but he was there in most of the games that counted for us!

I can't wait to see how the Spurs manage the rotation of Timmy, LA, West and Diaw.

Back
Top Bottom