15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

Doc rivers will need regular trips to the psychiatrist--- josh smith and lance Stephenson = doc will need a doc!!! Same with George Karl-- demarcus, gay and rondo... Wow self imploding within a organisation I think...

A lot of the young guys in summer league are just trying too hard to impress. Can't blame them with the world just waiting to call them all a bust - but I agree they just need to slow it down and do what they do. Russell will come good, no doubt.

Better showing from Russell today. 21 points & 4 rbs. Only the 3 turn overs. Needs to learn the balance between when it's time to score and time to facilitate. I still believe Steve Nash would be the perfect person to get in the gym with him for that reason.

Not sure im that keen on him. Plus what you would have to trade for him

He averaged 15 & 10 last season, top 3 in the league for assists for the third straight year, and an excellent 3 point shot. It's a perfect fit on court for Houston if you ask me.

Denver, I believe is asking for draft picks and young prospects. I heard a rumor that 2 first rounders would get it done.

Wasted no time in getting my hands on one of these!

image.jpg

He averaged 15 & 10 last season, top 3 in the league for assists for the third straight year, and an excellent 3 point shot. It's a perfect fit on court for Houston if you ask me.

Denver, I believe is asking for draft picks and young prospects. I heard a rumor that 2 first rounders would get it done.

i just hate the on going rumours of the locker room cancer he can be... plus another DUI etc

i just hate the on going rumours of the locker room cancer he can be... plus another DUI etc

I've obviously followed the nuggets fairly closely since I PC Faried, and have not heard any locker room cancer stories - the closest being when the whole team quit on Brian Shaw last season.

I do agree with you that the DUI is a problem, however perhaps a change of scenery would work well

I've obviously followed the nuggets fairly closely since I PC Faried, and have not heard any locker room cancer stories - the closest being when the whole team quit on Brian Shaw last season.

I do agree with you that the DUI is a problem, however perhaps a change of scenery would work well

Ah true! if thats the case id be happy to give up a couple first rounders for him.
Would still have liked to keep Smith with DMO and trade away Jones

Back
Top Bottom