15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

Need to have a new thread or update the original post with every deal
image.jpg

The meeting with Jordan was "underwhelming" apparently. I reckon he'll end up in Dallas.

We've with Greg Monroe also - however left without offering him a max contract, which is what he's looking for. I still maintain that Tobias Harris is our best option. Gives us a #2 scorer.

Yeah striking out again. Begs the question is it the front office, Kobe or something else? I would have liked LMA to head over to LA but my first choice is still out there in Jordan. Give us ring protection and let russell start lob city 2.0.
Apparently LMA was interested in their basketball pitch, but it ended up being more along the lines of "look at all the clubs/restaurants/movie-stars
, etc we have here"... And sounds like Kobe didn't help with his input that he saw a Kobe/LMA tandem the same as a Kobe/Pau tandem: Kobe the headline act, and LMA as a supporting actor. Poor Kobe had a "seniors moment", thought it was still 2005... ;) ROFL!

Would like to see what Munroe can do without Andre next to him, Pacers got their man, Monta agrees to 4 year 44 mill, guess I'm buying a New Jersey :) stoked, love the little guy

Pistons also gained Baynes and traded a second round 2016 pick to Suns for Granger, Marcus Morris and Bullock, supposedly to clear space for LMA pitch, super interesting period.

Bucks starting 5:
Carter-Williams
Middleton
Antenekoumpo
Parker
Monroe

Bench:
Mayo, Bayless, Dudley

That's a very solid team.

yeah and a great coach in Kidd, would like to see the bucks do well, just not better than the Pacers lol, we need a PF!

They might get Rondo hahahaha, sorry, I hope we have enough cap space to sign Thomas Robinson. He's a former number 5 pick, plays with high energy and has not had a great deal of luck or court time, think he and his youth + work ethic would be a great fit at Indy, also he rebounds unlike Roy

The Knicks landed Afflalo on a 2 year deal. I like this signing. Adds some stability to their backcourt. I'm expecting them to try and trade for David Lee or Roy Hibbert to try and please Melo.

That's still one more signing than the Lakers, who lost Ed Davis to Portland overnight. Fml. We do have a second meeting with Aldridge, who cancelled his meeting with the Knicks for it.

Also, Kobe on Twitter is hilarious.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom