12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo indy for the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hearts:

Hibbert > D12
Big man was fire in that one.

LOved the George/Bron battle at the end of the 3rd, that dunk was filthy as was the ridiculous 3 buzzer beater. Great series so far!

Day dreaming

"heat won't get it done", I remember hearing a lot of people say that last year.

Inception

And I always thought they were going to get it done because they have Lebron, Wade and Bosh on the same team for some reason :eek:

Luckily we've found an answer :)
i

Great game 2 of Heat and Pacer, LBJ huge 3 before half time. But D. West play bit dirty on the elbow to Chalmers. :cautious:

It's all about matchups and indiana's size and rebounding matches them up well with the Heat. It's like when your team dominates all the pickup games and beat the best teams but for some reason, you have trouble with some teams who are scrappier (and yet this same team will struggle with their other pickup matches). Miami have a matchup problem and they aren't playing particularly well which doesn't help. I said before that its going to be at least a 6 game series. It's starting to feel like it's going to 7 games.

Back
Top Bottom