12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Thought you said it was:

Not giving much credit to the defending champs there are ya? I remember the Bulls stealing a game too...

bulls have nowhere near as much talent as the pacers have. Miami are not winning. I am telling you now.

+ anybody who think I'm crazy, have you not watched the last 2 games yet? Pacers are sharing the ball around, making plays, grabbing boards giving an opportunity for every player to score.
Game 2:
D West: 13 Points , P George: 22 points , R Hibbert: 29 points , G Hill: 18 points , L Stephenson: 10 points.

Miami can leave it up to Lebron and Wade to score all their points but in the end the better team will win the series. That being the pacers. Good to see decent refs this series. No Joey Crawford :hearts:

+ anybody who think I'm crazy, have you not watched the last 2 games yet? Pacers are sharing the ball around, making plays, grabbing boards giving an opportunity for every player to score.
Game 2:
D West: 13 Points , P George: 22 points , R Hibbert: 29 points , G Hill: 18 points , L Stephenson: 10 points.

Miami can leave it up to Lebron and Wade to score all their points but in the end the better team will win the series. That being the pacers. Good to see decent refs this series. No Joey Crawford :hearts:

So then youd know that Pacers are playing their best basketball whilst the Heat havent been firing on all cylinders...
and have only scraped thru with a win (if not for Lebrons 2 turnovers late in the 4th, theyd probably be down 0-2)

Some of their key guys havent been able to hit shots (Allen, Battier, Chalmers) hence they havent been able to play their brand of basketball.

Not discrediting the Pacers at all. They deserve to be there. But for you to say that Pacers was gonna win in 4 was asinine.

This happened last year, pacers up 2-0 and we all know what happend then. The way I see it if miami dont fire they are gone but as above they've been playing about 60% so far this series, if they go to 80% of their potential pacers will go down.

So then youd know that Pacers are playing their best basketball whilst the Heat havent been firing on all cylinders...
and have only scraped thru with a win (if not for Lebrons 2 turnovers late in the 4th, theyd probably be down 0-2)

Some of their key guys havent been able to hit shots (Allen, Battier, Chalmers) hence they havent been able to play their brand of basketball.

Not discrediting the Pacers at all. They deserve to be there. But for you to say that Pacers was gonna win in 4 was asinine.

I was just hating on the heat.

And you can't say if Lebron didn't have 2 turn overs they would have won. Thats to big of an assumption to make. And yes, their key guys havent been able to hit shots, therefore why they'll lose the series. To many 'if's heat did this, if heat did that' they'd win. They'll get chewed up in Indiana

I was just hating on the heat.

And you can't say if Lebron didn't have 2 turn overs they would have won. Thats to big of an assumption to make. And yes, their key guys havent been able to hit shots, therefore why they'll lose the series. To many 'if's heat did this, if heat did that' they'd win. They'll get chewed up in Indiana

And what about this "assumption"?

They'll get chewed up in Indiana

Are you basing this on "IF" the Pacers play as well as they done in the last 2 games?

Or "IF" Lebron doesnt go H.A.M.

Or "IF" the Heats supporting cast dont start knocking down shots?

Sounds like too many 'ifs' to me...

He must feel threaten by LBJ.. :lol:

That photo is fake!
You can tell because:

1. Manu is a huge fan and even wears Lebron Shoes!
  2. They don't care about the team they 'might' be playing in the future, the care about who they play now!
  3. Manu is 35 years old, not in high school
  4. Manu was part of the team that already did f*ck Lebron in 2007:lol:

That photo is fake!
You can tell because:

1. Manu is a huge fan and even wears Lebron Shoes!
  2. They don't care about the team they 'might' be playing in the future, the care about who they play now!
  3. Manu is 35 years old, not in high school
  4. Manu was part of the team that already did f*ck Lebron in 2007:lol:

Glad to know he is not a kid and a fan of LBJ. :thumbsup:

And what about this "assumption"?

Are you basing this on "IF" the Pacers play as well as they done in the last 2 games?

Or "IF" Lebron doesnt go H.A.M.

Or "IF" the Heats supporting cast dont start knocking down shots?

Sounds like too many 'ifs' to me...

If the Pacers play well in the next game yeah. I could have said IF Roy Hibbert was on the floor in the final play of game 1 Pacers would be up 2-0, but that's in the past. Can only prove that wrong. I'll be proven wrong if Pacers lose game 3 and/or the series.

Astonishing stat of the night: Birdman is now a combined 34-40 from the field in the playoffs this season (including today's game at the break)! He has also made his last 14 field goal attempts in a row dating back from G5 of the Bulls series. Effin steal of the year at $340k salary. Big big big payrise will be on the cards now. Cut Rashard, cut James Jones and pay the man.

Edit: 35-41 after the game and 15 straight field goals made!

Good win for Miami on the road..At least Lebron had help today, Ray Allen still a non-factor in these playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom