12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Birdman is a beast, love the hussle and consistancy he brings to Miami. Bosh's 3pt shot will give many teams headaches, good to see him add it to his game.

Said yesterday if Miami play to 80% of their potential they'll be too much for Indy, I'd say they were about 75% in this one. As much as I'd like to see Indy go through to the finals I can't see it happening especially if Allen/Cole and Battier start firing.

Just like that Miami back up 2-1...

Miami in 6 ;)

2-1 is nothing. It's as if Miami won both games at home and Indiana took care of business on their own home court. It was a coin flip for the first 2 games in the final few possessions, if the ball had bounced differently, Miami would be the ones down. They need to focus and play game 4 and 5 as MUST win situations, this Indiana team is not to be taken lightly. Take away the Miami Heat 3 point shooting and their offense isn't as potent because it doesn't allow Miami to spread the floor as much. Shane, Ray and Cole are a combined 6-26 from 3PFG this series. Ray Allen's struggles are a bit baffling...he's shooting 42 percent. From the free throw line!!! As a veteran, he needs to be stepping up his game big time and I believe he will.

2-1 is nothing. It's as if Miami won both games at home and Indiana took care of business on their own home court. It was a coin flip for the first 2 games in the final few possessions, if the ball had bounced differently, Miami would be the ones down. They need to focus and play game 4 and 5 as MUST win situations, this Indiana team is not to be taken lightly. Take away the Miami Heat 3 point shooting and their offense isn't as potent because it doesn't allow Miami to spread the floor as much. Shane, Ray and Cole are a combined 6-26 from 3PFG this series. Ray Allen's struggles are a bit baffling...he's shooting 42 percent. From the free throw line!!! As a veteran, he needs to be stepping up his game big time and I believe he will.

A lot of people were counting Miami out, thats why i said it ;)

And what are your thoughts now bud????

It would be some effort for indy to win game 4 after getting schooled at home in game 3.

I'll stick to my pre-series prediction of the Heat in 5.

And how bout them Spurs, yeah boys.

See above post!

Pacers solid at home should get game 4!

Then I said 6 or 7 so looks like I'm going with game 7 epic-ness

It has to be said that Udonis and Bosh have the wide open long jumper every single time they want it. Hibbert just lives in the paint and his foot speed in reaching perimeter jumpers isn't there for straight up or help defence. If your Indiana, I think you live with the perimeter shots rather than letting the Heat take it inside. My prediction still stands, 4-2 Miami or 4-3 Miami. This one is going to be a series and Indiana will be prepared next game.
drobfan8..we said earlier that it's hard to see Miami and Spurs not making it to the Finals. Spurs have found a way to win all 3 hard fought games so kudos to them as a 2-1 margin is very different from a 3-0 cushion. A Spurs-Heat match up would be a great series...would you say Spurs would be favourites to win in that series?

Congrats to the Spurs, their opponent was a worthy adversary and gave them a tough time but they found ways to win..whether it was Duncan or Parker making the big plays, they were poised and showed a lot of composure down the stretch.

Seriously.... NO ONE in their right mind would have predicted the sweep!

Spurs were underdogs in this series FFS???

Unbelievable effort from Timmy, Splitter, Bonner and a HUGE effort from Boris Diaw to all help shut down Gasol and Randolph.
Coming in to todays game, you would think the Grizzlies had to win at least one game this series, but I still put a private bet on the Spurs to win today!!!

What was the sweep paying anyone know? Crazy. Great effort by the old dudes

Funny you say that about the 'old dudes'!

Here is a Heat/Spurs age comparison:

Heat:

Entire roster average: 31

Starting 5 average: 29.4

Starters and 6th man (Allen): 30.6

Spurs
Entire roster average: 26.3

Starting 5 average: 28.4

Starters and 6th man (Manu): 29.5

Funny you say that about the 'old dudes'!

Here is a Heat/Spurs age comparison:

Heat:

Entire roster average: 31

Starting 5 average: 29.4

Starters and 6th man (Allen): 30.6

Spurs
Entire roster average: 26.3

Starting 5 average: 28.4

Starters and 6th man (Manu): 29.5

Not really accurate...the Spurs entire roster is 28.2, and really old man Juwan at 40 is the dead weight. :D

Not really accurate...the Spurs entire roster is 28.2, and really old man Juwan at 40 is the dead weight. :D

How do you figure?I just double checked it and it is 26.533333333333

Dead weight or not, Howard is on the roster, but that is the reason I included the starting 5 and 6 options as well!

Spurs players over 30:
Tracy McGrady, Tim Duncan, Boris Diaw, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli, Matt Bonner

Heat players over 30:
Dwyane Wade, Chris Andersen, Ray Allen, Chris Bosh, Shane Battier, Joel Anthony, James Jones, Udonis Haslem, Rashard Lewis and Mike Miller

Back
Top Bottom