Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Nets by 3 or more

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Bulls by 3 or more

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nvd001 said:
WTF?!? A couple of days ago you were at my throat telling me how good the suns were and now you're at me about this :confused: :confused:

i was merely making that point that the way the suns have been playing this year you would of "expected" them to come away with the W today. but i do agree with you the kings are starting to play to their potential and have the team to be very competitive!!

Sorry Choc...but i agree. You were smashing us the other day saying that more team should be like the suns and how good the suns were and now you are saying that you are not surpised that the kings are beating them.[-X [-X

Kings are 10 games behind the suns so it would be expected that they "should" win.

dvs, what i was saying before was the kings have plenty of weapons of their own to combat the suns and dont be surprised at the score... even if the kings won why would you be surprised? i mean the kings have the core of bibby that runs the break pretty well at sets the tone of their offense.. remember he was part of the 2002 kings that took the lakers to 7 games, boy what an offensive system they had.. and yes i realise this is a totally revamped kings team and its not 2002.. but still.. they could be a pretty good team if they had some d

white_chocolate_55 said:
... even if the kings won why would you be surprised?

I would be very surpirsed. The Suns should win that game!!!

As you mentioned the other day the suns are a finely tuned team with a huge potential to score a lot of points. While the kings are ok...i dont believe they are up to the standards of the suns....

Do you???....didnt think so!!

and yes more teams should play like the suns.. meaning they have a great offense (run and gun, and if that fails, they jump shoot).. im not backing away from that.. that would bring out the best in alot of players in the league..

Choc, we understand what you meant mate. while this is a discussion forum and everyone is entitled to there own opinion, it's just that you are always quick to question peoples opinions and more often than not you either condradict yourself or you have nothing to back up what you say??

DVS said:
I would be very surpirsed. The Suns should win that game!!!

As you mentioned the other day the suns are a finely tuned team with a huge potential to score a lot of points. While the kings are ok...i dont believe they are up to the standards of the suns....

Do you???....didnt think so!!

the kings beat them with a worse team earlier this year, and the suns where pretty much a fit squad (bar amare).. and that was in phoenix.. i cant recall they might have even beat them twice..

just checked

Nov 6, 2005 SAC 118, @PHO 117
Jan 17, 2006 @SAC 119, PHO 90
Feb 10, 2006 @PHO 112, SAC 104
Apr 11, 2006 PHO 123, @SAC 110

thats far from surprising.. even the sonics match up well with the suns.. because most teams are forced to play a run and gun style of game to match/beat the suns..

So are you saying that on current form...you wouldnt be surprised if the kings won???

Although the suns are in a "mini form slump" they are a much better team than the kings....hands down!!!!

no im saying that on any form.. any team can match the suns on offense, but can they play D to match? thats where teams lose it.. and thats why the spurs beat the suns last year.. regardless, who cares really.. some teams match up better than others, some don't ...

what a turn around in the second half, well done to the boys for fighting back to win comfortably! im very pleased with this win as phoenix have never been a real fighting team, if they are behind early they dont usually come back to win, and sometimes when they do get a lead they let it slip away too easily...its a good thing they usually blow out teams in the first half! i hope they keep that fighting spirit going for the rest of the season.

even im a bulls fan and think he's over rated.. but not a chump.. he can play, but you wouldn't call him mr consistant.. I dont really know what to make of him.. i give him 1 more year, but if the right trade comes i'd be happy

yeah fair enough, he had a great game (or quarter) but ill only change my opinion of him if he can string a few games like that together during the playoffs, my hats off to him though, he really put the bulls on his back and earned the W.

white_chocolate_55 said:
even im a bulls fan and think he's over rated.. but not a chump.. he can play, but you wouldn't call him mr consistant.. I dont really know what to make of him.. i give him 1 more year, but if the right trade comes i'd be happy

agreed. There aren't many 1st or 2nd year players you see who have the ability to score in bunches as he does. Even superstars like Lebron, Melo & Wade weren't neccessarily having huge 4th quarters frequently throughout their 1st n 2nd years. He's got a lot of potential!

Back
Top Bottom