• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Prediction time boys and girls. OzCards were very good in predicting the Cavs beating the Nets last time.

How huge will this game be for the Bulls? We all know the answer to that. They will come firing and diving for loose balls, and banging bodies everywhere. They need to win this game, as the Sixers and the Magic won and are closing in on the 8th and final Playoff spot.

So the real question is- are the Nets going to let them get this win easily?

The Nets are 3 1/2 games behind Miami for 2nd place in the East. As of today, the 2nd placers duel the Indiana Pacers, and the 3rd duel the Milwaukee Bucks. IF I were the Nets, I would want to stay in the lower bracket and easily get past 1st round. I'd rather play either the Cavs or the Wizards than the Heat or the Pistons in the 2nd round. The Nets can use this game to give the 3 stars a bit of bench time, without losing their momentum.

The Nets won't be facing Chicago IF the Bulls reach the playoffs unless the Bulls beat Detroit in the 1st round, so this game won't be a "practice game" for the Nets either. Also- Miami is playing Toronto in this same night, and the Pacers own the Heat this season 2 games to 1. Nets 2-1 against the Bucks, not sure what their record is against the Pacers.

Odds for this game as at 4pm Sydney time:

Nets SU: 1.83 Nets -1: 1.91
Bulls SU: 1.98 Bulls +1: 1.91

So, is anyone playing anything for this game? :D

I would lean on the Bulls SU. I can see Carter, Kidd, and RJ playing well in this game, but not with 110% to avoid injuries. Look for NJ to utilize the bench players in their 6 remaining games.

Nets have been way too hot of late winning 15/16 games! Carter/Jefferson are one of the best two wing finishers and scoring duo's in the league and Jason Kidd has been one of the most underrated players this season.

yes but the bulls match up usually well against the nets (this season anyways...)

so we'll see.. could be a close game or could be a blowout... either way im sure we'll all be watching closely... cmon bulls.. i hope kirk goes sick, he loves playing kidd , ben gordon needs to do something .. the time is now.. hope chandler goes mental also..

yeah if gordon doesnt lift his game, ill go with my previously held opinion that hes an overrated chump.

Funkadelic said:
The Nets will win by 16 and the Sixers will make the playoffs ;)

Biased call. ;)

I ranked it as

1. Magic
2. Bulls
3. Sixers

Sixers have a tough lineup on their last few games. Magic has the easiest.

andrew3134 said:
not sure how you would come to the conclusion that he is an overrated chump.

thats why its called an opinion, keep believing hes a great player if you want. great players step up during the playoffs so ill wait til i see how he performs in the playoffs...if the bulls make it that is.

JZA said:
thats why its called an opinion, keep believing hes a great player if you want. great players step up during the playoffs so ill wait til i see how he performs in the playoffs...if the bulls make it that is.

don't remember saying he was great, but he is far from a chump.

i like sweets but he needs to trim down, i like harrington but he's out of favor, i like chandler but he needs to be consistant, and i love kirk, but his play is not enough.. nachos has had a great year, one of the improved players on the squad.. i hope they come of age soon, because someone needs to be traded.. and everyones pointing at gordon

Back
Top Bottom