1 box Marvel Beginnings

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Hey Guys,

Thought i would try a box of this from LCS. Fun to break, cool results and a great set IMO..
MarvelBeginningsXmen141autos.jpg

Terry Austin/ Tom Orzechowski Dual Auto - X-Men Vol. 1 #141 (1 per 3 boxes)
MarvelBeginningsUltimatePanelCutElectro.jpg
MarvelBeginningsUltimatePanelCutElectro_0002.jpg

Very cool Panel cut card... (1 per case i believe)

Very cool looking cards. That panel cut card is a great concept for comic themed cards.
They are really cool. Collect all 68 and i believe you should be able to fit the original comic together...would be very hard though :p

great stuff, i like this set a lot, might have to get me some
Go for it.... it's a great Marvel Set... 160+ base set, X-Men Die-Cut set, Key Issue chase set + foil type cards.

nice one :) is that a regular sized card or like a box topper ?
Both Regular Size... box topper would be a great idea though...

I think i can understand why! Alot of people aren't fan of 'cut' products where they destroy original documents (bank cheques, letters, comics now even...)

It never bothered me before with cheques etc, but cutting up a rare old comic seems like a crime!

Actually they use poor condition comics so it's not really a problem. For example, if a page or the cover is badly torn, they can cut up the rest of the comic for cards and none of the comics collectors will be upset. It also saves them lots of money as those comics are cheap.

does anyone know if anywhere stocks this box in Australia?

Nobody in Australia. They're actually very difficult to get because Upper Deck changed their distribution policy. They only provide stock to approved stores (principally brick and mortar gaming shops, though a couple of internet) who have to sell them for particular prices and cannot sell them sealed. In principle, I won't buy them because I want this distribution policy overturned and I don't believe in rewarding Upper Deck after their last Marvel sets anyway.

Also, sketches are 1 per 3 boxes I think so you might want to check odds if that's what you're interested in.

Back
Top Bottom