09/10 Sp Game Used and 2 boxes of panini limited

Could'a been a few more logomen, but the Garnett and Kobe have a lot more colour than most!

Still cant believe you got such an awesome Tag Novice ;) not to mention the Jerry Patch that we pulled for Crackberry on the same night - thanks fellas!

no thankyou for the great boxes, i have pulled tonnes of case hits from you guys, which is crazy when you guys dont buy alot of cases so you must have some good suppliers :)

so.............where do we go from here?:lol: how many rounds you wanna go? im conditioned for at least 12 3 minute rounds:goat:

All of my cards other than PC are available to trade. Or I can buy... and have a few sales happening so I'm fully loaded... Think I can go the distance...
(though I do wish I'd have gotten that one off ebay at the time)

All of my cards other than PC are available to trade. Or I can buy... and have a few sales happening so I'm fully loaded... Think I can go the distance...
(though I do wish I'd have gotten that one off ebay at the time)

ive just finished 2 months of over time so i too am fully loaded. this could be one of the greatest battles of the modern times...sort of like jayz and nas!:thumbsup:

ive just finished 2 months of over time so i too am fully loaded. this could be one of the greatest battles of the modern times...sort of like jayz and nas!:thumbsup:

Hmmm... if only I had an alternate ebay account that I could list the same card (using my limited photoshop skills) and distract you...

Andrew must be buzzing, let alone Grayson for having his hands on it..!

Its not in my hands anymore :(

Quite funny though because a few people were going to buy that box last week... One guy kept wanting $5 more off... bet he'd pay that $5 now :)

Was thinking of getting some 03/04 SPGU in then I watched a youtube vid of it and it looks TERRIBLE!

Whatever he's offering you, I'll double it...

..and then divide that by 1.99... :p

I'm kinda keen on 06-07 - for the By the Letters, and they're a decent priced box. I'm sure Andrew would go in for some with me ;)

hahahaha ur buttering him up already......btw, id have paid for that one on ebay at the time but i didnt have the money :D

Nice pull man!! Congrats!!

I can just imagine this fight....
clip_image059.jpg

Would you 2 mind that im now collecting low numbered Garnett patches/tags #/10 and less?

Back
Top Bottom